I Pissed Next To Robert Varkonyi At Borgata

Yeh I was gonna post a trip report too... btu not too much happened besides that. Thats literally been the highlight of my week. How sad is that. I also saw Johhny Bax running in the hallway. Oh and I saw Eskimo Clark. He looked angry.

Yeh I was gonna post a trip report too... btu not too much happened besides that. Thats literally been the highlight of my week. How sad is that. I also saw Johhny Bax running in the hallway. Oh and I saw Eskimo Clark. He looked angry.
He probably folded down to 3 BB's, then raise/folded 3/4 of his stack away, then doubled up a couple times with A7 vs AK and AJ vs AQ, then 4 bet shoved 66 into a nit and didn't suck out.Although he looked upset the whole time I played with him.
so is the rumor true? how big is he?
I always do.
...whew...dum de dum..WHA HOLY SH*T IT'S ROBERT VARKONYI!....OK OK, CALM DOWN....OH CRAP...COMMOONNNNNN MAN!...JUST A SQUIRT!!!.....Damn it!...........ok, ok, I know, count....2 times 2 is 4.....4 times 4 is 16, ohhh CRAP THAT AIN'T WORKIN.......ummm......sh*t man......ok ok....dead nuns, dead nuns, dead nuns.....DAMMITTT!!!...........................

The only thing I really remember about the whole experience was that our eyes met for a split second... and in that split second... it became clear to me that QT really is the best hand in poker.