September Featured Member

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a gold jersey and i never got to be featured member :club:
Get in line bud, you don't even have the most prestigious FTOPS Gold Jersey on FCP. That still belongs to gilbertology. Well that is until NNB breaks his bad run of bubbling FTOPSME final tables.

I vote RDonkey, if he runs bad then the featured member is 100% cursed just like the Madden Curse

Get in line bud, you don't even have the most prestigious FTOPS Gold Jersey on FCP. That still belongs to gilbertology. Well that is until NNB breaks his bad run of bubbling FTOPSME final tables.
yeh, what he saidtoo bad they didn't start featured members in Feb. of 07 cuz I definitely woulda been the initial winnah!I think I'm gonna take a picture of my jersey and put it up for auction on ebay, i never wear it, except during formal dinners and other prestigious gatherings, like the super secret ftops winners dinner of champions. dang, I shouldn't have said that

I think either Troyomac or Acid would be solid choices. Gallo should get special consideration for his Brokeback Jeff photoshop imo.

If troyomac doesn't get member of month, it was straight stolen from him! I know deep down inside he wants that featured member of the month more than anything, and was a little miffed at Fluffdogg being chosen over him when we were in Vegas during June. I mean, fluff hadn't even come in 3rd in his big wsop tourney yet!Ship the award and accompanying trophy to Stratford, Ontario!@
imo

nutz are you saying you are? Troyo is the one who deserves it

Have you seen Ray?My guess is more than one donut has seen him! :club:
I also saw the picture of your desk with the donuts and Marklmao
nutz are you saying you are? Troyo is the one who deserves it
lol at this post... ouchIf Troyo doesn't get it we will see a very angry RcgsNutz would be very deserving also though