BTN has sat down 4 hands ago. No real reads other than him calling a min bet in the SB and donking into the BTN on a KQT board for a 3rd of the pot.SB is probably best described as TP, but he will raise his good hands. Played a hand earlier in the session where I 3bet him with AK in the SB and he snapfolded, since then he's been limping the BTN. Post flop I have seen him get stubborn with top and mid pair, calling them down reluctantly. Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($13.85)MP ($11.90)Button ($10.15)SB ($10.00)Hero (BB) ($13.25)Preflop: Hero is BB with Kspade.gif, Qspade.gif2 folds, Button raises to $0.20, SB calls $0.15, Hero calls $0.10Flop: ($0.60) Qdiamond.gif, Aspade.gif, 3spade.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, Button bets $0.20, SB calls $0.20, Hero calls $0.20Turn: ($1.20) Qclub.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, Button bets $0.40, SB calls $0.40, Hero raises to $2.30, Button calls $1.90, 1 foldRiver: ($6.20) 8diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $4.00Total pot: $21.10 | Rake: $1.00PF- I think about raising PF, but this is the first hand I've seen BTN raise and although it's a min raise I don't read too much into it. Also, if he's like most of the players at these stakes he won't fold a hand like ATo, but probably won't 4bet it either. That combined with the fact I'm OOP and the odds I'm getting from the SB calling makes this a call for me.Flop- My first instinct was to checkraise a C-bet from the BTN if it went HU*, but when the SB comes along I opt to just call and take the odds I'm getting.Turn- This is where I question if this was the right move. I almost just call again, but I figure that I might be able to get some value from either two of them with a checkraise from a stubborn A or some other FD. Does this look too strong to get value from worse? Is my bet-sizing OK or too big?River- I almost immediately go to shove, but I click it back to $4 because I'm afraid I won't get value from a A and will only get called by a worse Q, AA, or AQ. I don't know if it makes a difference trying to entice him to call and leaving him with $3.50 behind or just shoving cause if he's calling the A he's calling the A. *- Upon writing this I think I contradicted my PF thinking. If he's calling AT PF probably not folding when he hits and free card plays don't work well OOP. I think at best I'm only effectively building a pot.

I dont mind your line of thinking but I am probably leading out and shoving this flop if raised. As played, I think you played fine, didnt make any mistakes. Just my style of play is to push hard on that flop.

Usually I would raise the flop given that you have the world draw. Sometimes at 10nl though, people don't fold a pair of aces for their life, so maybe not. Kind of depends on how I feel about the players.Turn, I pot it when there is a bet and a call. You basically have the nuts.Pot the river also.

I would 3-bet pre against a min-raise, i'd definitely raise the flop and push really hard on every street.

Most of the time I'm 3betting your hand preflop but if he's not going to fold A10 type hands then I like flatting better.I like just check/calling the flop because someone has an ace and I doubt they can fold top pair.I'm raising slightly more on the turn, 2.75 roughlyI'm betting more on the river because I don't expect him to fold a pair of aces. I'd pot it or shove, stack sizes are close for a shove I think.

With the SB calling I think pre-flop becomes even more or a 3-bet opportunity (squeeze) but flatting isn't horrid.Your flop play however is horrid. You realize that you're ahead of Ax hands right? I like bet/3-bet if you think PFR will raise you a lot or c/r if you think he'll almost never raise you. You absolutely 100% have to raise the flop as played. If you don't you hate money. Look at how you stack up against some reasonable (tight) ranges:Board: Qd As 3sHand 0: 41.376% 41.19% 00.19% 387532 1786.50 { KsQs }Hand 1: 28.873% 24.45% 04.43% 230027 41642.50 { QQ+, 33, A9s+, ATo+ }Hand 2: 29.751% 25.31% 04.44% 238116 41822.00 { ATs+, JsTs, AJo+ }Once you just call the flop (and seriously the only way you should do this is if you have an aneurysm or some bizarro misclick) the rest of the hand is ok though I agree that a slightly bigger turn raise and therefore a slightly bigger river bet would be better.

I would 3-bet pre against a min-raise, i'd definitely raise the flop and push really hard on every street.
Yeah, I either bet out or check raise this flop. At these stakes, I probably check raise.Preflop , meh, sometimes I 3 bet, sometimes I call. If this was the first time he min raised, I may elect to just call. I would say, on average though, I 3 bet more often than I call.
With the SB calling I think pre-flop becomes even more or a 3-bet opportunity (squeeze) but flatting isn't horrid.Your flop play however is horrid. You realize that you're ahead of Ax hands right? I like bet/3-bet if you think PFR will raise you a lot or c/r if you think he'll almost never raise you. You absolutely 100% have to raise the flop as played. If you don't you hate money. Look at how you stack up against some reasonable (tight) ranges:Board: Qd As 3sHand 0: 41.376% 41.19% 00.19% 387532 1786.50 { KsQs }Hand 1: 28.873% 24.45% 04.43% 230027 41642.50 { QQ+, 33, A9s+, ATo+ }Hand 2: 29.751% 25.31% 04.44% 238116 41822.00 { ATs+, JsTs, AJo+ }Once you just call the flop (and seriously the only way you should do this is if you have an aneurysm or some bizarro misclick) the rest of the hand is ok though I agree that a slightly bigger turn raise and therefore a slightly bigger river bet would be better.
Scenario #2- Let's say BTN calls my checkraise and turn comes an offsuit 5, now I'm OOP with a Q and my FD with one card to come. What's my course of action if I know he's not folding at this point? c/c, c/f?

For 10nl this is fine. Flop is far from a horrible play. We push big draws because of the fold equity and the fact that pairs, especially top, make a mistake against you when they fold. I'd say that most players at $10 nl, especially those who open min-raise, are never folding top pair here. Just because raising as a 52/48 (or whatever) favorite is +EV doesn't mean other more +EV decisions are not available. Yes, it's +EV to raise because your equity outweighs villain's probable range. But this is not necessarily the best move. Against these donks it's more profitable (IMO, no #s to back this up) to call with the monster draw getting 5-1 and then, if you do hit, put tons of money in as an overwhelming favorite (villain(s) may even be drawing dead).I shove river, given his turn call

Usually I would raise the flop given that you have the world draw. Sometimes at 10nl though, people don't fold a pair of aces for their life, so maybe not. Kind of depends on how I feel about the players.Turn, I pot it when there is a bet and a call. You basically have the nuts.Pot the river also.
We have 49% equity against any one pair Ace. He has to fold like less than 1% of the time. He'll misclick fold enough for a raise to be profitable, if his range is entirely just Ax.
We have 49% equity against any one pair Ace. He has to fold like less than 1% of the time. He'll misclick fold enough for a raise to be profitable, if his range is entirely just Ax.
Even if villain never folds, there is still plenty of dead money in the pot to compensate for the 1%.
Scenario #2- Let's say BTN calls my checkraise and turn comes an offsuit 5, now I'm OOP with a Q and my FD with one card to come. What's my course of action if I know he's not folding at this point? c/c, c/f?
Bet/call
Our equity changes drastically on a blank turn. I typically c/c assuming stack sizes and bet sizes permit. A big part of why we want to push hard on the flop is because villain folding is a great result for us. If you really "know he's not folding" on the turn then I don't see any reason to bet out. Often enough villain will give us a free card with a weaker top pair kind of hand.