pokertracker information for beginners

Sorry if this question has been asked but Gametime + doesn't wants to work on my PC.I use PT3 without problem (on XP) and the HUD works too. When i join a table, PT3 starts recording hands, then i turn off the HUD, i launch GT+ and after few hands i try to add a tracker but it doesn't see any database or table. Any idea ?-Windows XP SP3- Poker Tracker 3.00 build 3- Gametime+ 1.4.7More, is GameTime+ really better than the PT3's HUD?Help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gametime+ is garbage compared to the HUD on PT3/HEM.[/quotOk, thanks. i've decided to use the PT3's HUD because it works well enough for me.

Another question : it is not very important but i've seen on this website that the Poker Tracker 3 HUD can display an icon for every players (fish, rock, etc...). i can't get this stuff working. i only have the stats of the players but no icon. I use PT3 (version 3.00 Build3). Any idea?http://www.all-about-poker.com/blog/auto-r...oker-tracker-3/

• 8 months later...

I was reviewing my profitibility on Poker Tracker. Starting at hand number x had a good run of very profitabl work on my cash game - does anyone know how to look at hands starting at x where x is near the middle of 150,000 hands?

• 4 weeks later...
Another question : it is not very important but i've seen on this website that the Poker Tracker 3 HUD can display an icon for every players (fish, rock, etc...). i can't get this stuff working. i only have the stats of the players but no icon. I use PT3 (version 3.00 Build3). Any idea?http://www.all-about-poker.com/blog/auto-r...oker-tracker-3/
I think this only works in cash games. Also, for you need to define the autorate rules. Just browse the net for an auto-rate text file, and import it using by going to Configure>Autorate>Rules>Import Rules. Incase you can't find a text file, teply in the thread, and I'll look for the text file I have lying somewhere on my computer and post it. :club:
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Can someone please help me and let me know how I can view the hands I saved as interesting hands during play at the table.