Antonius is priceless, every time I see that clip of him I want to lol. He's sooooo pissed, but yet, he realizes he said something not so nice and appologizes. What a nice guy.

Sigh.....have no idea why the hell Raw Vegas vids never load for me :club:.
Do you have Firefox 3 yet?I mean, there's probably other reasons, but it might fix it anyway. If not, update WMV probably.
Do you have Firefox 3 yet?I mean, there's probably other reasons, but it might fix it anyway. If not, update WMV probably.
Pretty sure it just updated to the newest version the other day? How do I update WMV?
I think these videos are probably flash as you have to install something else to get most .wmv videos to work with firefox. Try this....http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/do...p;promoid=BUIGP
That makes sense cause every time I have tried to dl that, first it tells me to close firefox, then once I do that it gives me an error. Sigh.
Pretty sure it just updated to the newest version the other day? How do I update WMV?
windows.com probably.But yeah, flash is probably a good option too. If you google the issue, you can usually find a solution on some nerdy forum somewhere.