Good Enough Suckbet ?

Second hand no reads, More value here ? is he calling a shovelPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flop|saw showdownCO (t1500)Button (t1490)SB (t1480)BB (t1500)UTG (t1500)UTG+1 (t1500)MP1 (t1530)Hero (t1500)MP3 (t1500)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K :ts , A :club: . 2 folds, MP1 calls t20, Hero raises to t100, 5 folds, MP1 calls t80.Flop: (t230) 8 :D , 3 :D , 4 :D(2 players)MP1 checks, Hero bets t100, MP1 calls t100.Turn: (t430) 9 :4h(2 players)MP1 checks, Hero bets t100, MP1 calls t100.River: (t630) 7 :5c(2 players)MP1 checks, Hero wonders how to get lots more valueSo we betting 200 ? or we betting low to get a re-raise

First I try to put the calling station on a hand and the first hand I'm putting him on is a flush draw but he didn't re-r on the turn so if he was on a draw he's still on it. Now on the river you have 2nd nut flush and he didn't leadout so it's more unlikely he has a flush so he had to be on a str8 draw or pair 8 or a flop set OR he's a real donk hoping you'll bet the nut flush for him. Hero isn't going to get lot more value imo and it's possible the call stn is sleeping the :club: I think I check it thru so I can't get re-raised by either the nuts or a bluff.

Yeah i know what you mean there, But this is a 2 dollar tourney on stars, Full of donks

First I try to put the calling station on a hand and the first hand I'm putting him on is a flush draw but he didn't re-r on the turn so if he was on a draw he's still on it. Now on the river you have 2nd nut flush and he didn't leadout so it's more unlikely he has a flush so he had to be on a str8 draw or pair 8 or a flop set OR he's a real donk hoping you'll bet the nut flush for him. Hero isn't going to get lot more value imo and it's possible the call stn is sleeping the :club:I think I check it thru so I can't get re-raised by either the nuts or a bluff.
Wrong...Against a calling station, you need to be betting when you get there with the 2nd nuts. The range he is calling with is vast. I don't know the exact numbers, but trust me. It's profitable.I would have bet 150 on the flop. Check Turn after villain checks. Bet like half the pot on the river.

Pot the flop, maybe even pot the turn, but at least bet half on the turn and river if checked to. If villain's doesn't want to bet his hand on the flop or turn, make him pay dearly to keep going. Betting weak vs a calling station simply gives villain a cheaper opportunity to draw to a better hand.

Check turn for pot control. You're still on a semi bluff against a calling station even though you have a decent amount of outs. River I make a good 3/4th pot value bet.

Wrong...Against a calling station, you need to be betting when you get there with the 2nd nuts. The range he is calling with is vast. I don't know the exact numbers, but trust me. It's profitable.I would have bet 150 on the flop. Check Turn after villain checks. Bet like half the pot on the river.
Yes
Pot the flop, maybe even pot the turn, but at least bet half on the turn and river if checked to. If villain's doesn't want to bet his hand on the flop or turn, make him pay dearly to keep going. Betting weak vs a calling station simply gives villain a cheaper opportunity to draw to a better hand.
Ewwww, no. Calling stations will call, that's how they get their names. They will come along with all kinds of garbage like mid pocket pairs, top pair/crap kicker. I agree in betting strong when we have a great hand, but we are in a semi bluff here. Don't like this line at all.
Check turn for pot control. You're still on a semi bluff against a calling station even though you have a decent amount of outs. River I make a good 3/4th pot value bet.
yes
If youre confident he doesnt have the As I think thats a good size bet.
yeah i was pretty sure at this point, i put him on ace rag and i think he made his rag.My read wasnt that bad and if you wanna know what he had its in white at bottom, i guess his read was good as he put me on two high cards and he was ahead untill the river Kd-3D
YesEwwww, no. Calling stations will call, that's how they get their names. They will come along with all kinds of garbage like mid pocket pairs, top pair/crap kicker. I agree in betting strong when we have a great hand, but we are in a semi bluff here. Don't like this line at all.yes
How do we know he's not calling along because our bets are so weak?
Bingo. Betting the turn is so bad. So bad.