If You're Looking For A Place To Pick Up Chicks

you're right. What society needs is MORE single mothers with five kids on the welfare rolls.
what does that have to do with the taking of innocent and defensless life?
what does that have to do with the taking of innocent and defensless life?
Is this really the appropriate place to have this conversation?And if it is, then unless it can live outside the mother, it's not a life.
And if it is, then unless it can live outside the mother, it's not a life.
the old point of viability argument, we meet again.i just read an essay that says what makes abortion wrong is not the actualy ending of a biological life, it is the destruction of that biological lifes future that is morally wrong. i think we can assume that a fetus that cannot live outside its mothers womb, if left undisturbed, will most likely become a life that has a distinct future and to rob that fetus of its future isnt right.who are we to decide whos life is worth living. so what if a mom has five or even ten kids and lives in near poverty. does a poor persons life mean less, is it worth less?im probably rambling and not making sense.but i also believe strongly in personal autonomy, so yeah, i can see a womans right to choose as a significant argument.but the "what if the kid is going to be born into a bad situation and by aborting the fetus/baby we can save he/she some suffering" argument doesnt sway me. nor does the "society doesnt need more kids raised by single mothers with too many children" argument. and then sometimes i dont really give a shit what anyone does.
i honestly dont see how you can talk about one and not the other.
Now THIS is the first intelligent thing you've written in months. MONTHS.Actually, in no way do I condone abortion as birth control. I'm a big fan of the personal choice camp.

Drive around town around 1am and any women standing looking for a ride its amazing how many are looking for a ride. Pull over and help her out. Give her 20 bucks and drive slowly to the bus station you and her will both be better off after that.

No Joke.... The best place to pick up chicks is at Yoga class.
I also hear this!, My friends friend goes to Yoga he says there are soooo many girls and they dig it when they see a guy in the yoga class and it's extremely easy to pick up girls there
I also hear this!, My friends friend goes to Yoga he says there are soooo many girls and they dig it when they see a guy in the yoga class and it's extremely easy to pick up girls there
The only thing is they just want to be friends and under the impression your gay. JK