Just want to say Thank you to GrinderMJ for helping my game improve. Grinder has been coaching me for like the past month and a half. I have learned alot from him. I have definitely plugged alot of leaks in my game, that's not to say that I don't have any which I still have to work on. Right Grinder? :club: Anyway, I really had hoped to ship a win, but have just run bad. I mean, he has yet to teach me to fade 2 outters. In all honesty, I don't think Grinder really cares that much that I haven't won yet, I think he's alot happier knowing that I have learned alot and have improved my game. As long as I keep improving the wins will eventually come.I don't know how Grinder will feel about me posting this, but oh well it's done, watcha gonna do? :ts I always tell Grinder thanx for helping me improve my game, but I guess I wanted other people to know how much he has helped.So thanx again Grinder!!Also, I don't know if Grinder is taking on more students or not, but I guess you can PM him. Like I said, I don't know if Grinder wants this attention or not, but it's done.

level?:-) BTW you can't be taught how to fade 2-outters... it's just something you're born w/.... or you just decide you know how to one day later in life.

prop betting a over/under for how long it takes GMJ pm box to fill up?
Well, not to give people the wrong idea, but it's not free.
you still can't bust me, no matter how hard you try :)seriously though, glad you're improving, and glgl!
O rly? You forgot the first time we ever played at Adam's. Let's see, I had 99 and made my standard raise of the night. I flop a set, you check, I checked behind. Turn was like a 10 or something, you shove and I SNAP CALLED your little ass!! You had a gutshot and missed. Afterwards, you said you thought I had shit and you at least had the gutshot if I had anything. PWND!!! :club: :icon_dance:thanx.

That's awesome news Gallo.GMJ is a great dude and a sicko player...glad he took you under his wing!!!!

there's something about that Micheal, I like his style, and he does try to encourage your playhey Gallo your not a bad teacher either as I do take your tips as wellthanks too

I dont think i should have shoved river, it's close.
Yeah, I think calling the river 3-bet is best, but I've never FT'd a WSOP event so I could be wrong... but it's close.Sorry to hijack... GL Gallo... good luck to come, I'm sure.
Yeah, I think calling the river 3-bet is best, but I've never FT'd a WSOP event so I could be wrong... but it's close.Sorry to hijack... GL Gallo... good luck to come, I'm sure.
If it was raised preflop, I def wouldn't have but I figured that he should be betting AT and KT on turn like 100% of the time.
If it was raised preflop, I def wouldn't have but I figured that he should be betting AT and KT on turn like 100% of the time.
So I'm guessing you put him on KJ to re-re-raise the river? Cold-deck nonetheless..
Who else thought this was going to be some drunken thread and were at least moderately dissapointed when it wasn't?
QFT!!!!Gallo, glad to hear you're working on your game and getting better. That's the number one I see in players not getting better, is they don't take the time to actually do it.
I'll sell grinders and giblers for $4.99
imo, gibler makes it far less valuable than thatgrindermj at 4.99 is a steal though