Holdem Manager Tips And Tricks

I dunno how many people out there use Holdem Manger but I am a recent convert and I have just been playing around with it.One thing I have just found is under the players tab if you search for some players, you can click their name and it will give you a description of their play and some things that you should be able to take advantage of.

I dunno how many people out there use Holdem Manger but I am a recent convert and I have just been playing around with it.One thing I have just found is under the players tab if you search for some players, you can click their name and it will give you a description of their play and some things that you should be able to take advantage of.
That sounds cool, tell us yours for fun :club:

I dunno I have played with it for an hour now or so. But I think it is very good at analyzing other players play. I haven't really used poker EV to a Simolike extent, I dunno I always had issues with three betting preflop and looking at the "player details" that I made in the OP is very good.Also there is a free trial so try it out, *shrug*playerdetails.jpgthat seems to be a pretty powerful little screen to help you figure out how people play

I dunno I have played with it for an hour now or so. But I think it is very good at analyzing other players play. I haven't really used poker EV to a Simolike extent, I dunno I always had issues with three betting preflop and looking at the "player details" that I made in the OP is very good.Also there is a free trial so try it out, *shrug*playerdetails.jpgthat seems to be a pretty powerful little screen to help you figure out how people play
wow. that's pretty compelling.
Wow that looks awesome, I'm tempted to go through all the hassle of installing Postgress to use that
Wow that looks awesome, I'm tempted to go through all the hassle of installing Postgress to use that
i am not sure I ever installed that thing you are talking about...

What is the best way to convert Hand Histories out of HEM for posting? With PT I used the Flop Turn River converter and it worked great, but that doesn't recognize the HEM histories.Help!

Just a quick note, I've been using Hold'em Manager for the past month, and I don't think I can go back. It's overall just very efficient and runs more smoothly, and the HUD is really customizable with a variety of stats, and just a lot of things to play around with. I sometimes do have problems if I get switched on a table in a tournament, since the HUD doesn't automatically update (maybe its just me, dont know), but I primarily play cash games anyways so I haven't really tried figuring it out. It's tournament support is much worse than PT, so if youre primarily a tourney player until HM comes out with some updates, don't bother thinking of switching over.

What is the best way to convert Hand Histories out of HEM for posting? With PT I used the Flop Turn River converter and it worked great, but that doesn't recognize the HEM histories.Help!
Right click the specific hand and select Export Selected Hands to Hard Drive. The exported format is the exact PokerStars HH instead of the modified version. Bit more work, but meh.

Does anybody know if HE can make it so your hud doesn't pop up on certain players till you have played a certain amount of hands with them?

Does anybody know if HE can make it so your hud doesn't pop up on certain players till you have played a certain amount of hands with them?
I don't think so, but you could add # of hands into the HUD so you know if they are new to your DB or not. Just an idea.
Right click the specific hand and select Export Selected Hands to Hard Drive. The exported format is the exact PokerStars HH instead of the modified version. Bit more work, but meh.
Thanks!