The Im I Just Got From Ryland

So we are inviting Ryland, FWP, Hollywood, gman and Zsta to a pokah game right? And then setting the building on fire. right? RIGHT? Sweet.
It works best if we can somehow get them to think it was their idea.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It works best if we can somehow get them to think it was their idea.
I think 4 out of the 5 of them are dumb enough to fall for the ole "Hey player A, player B said he can kick your butt in poker!" "Hey player B, player A said you suck and he'd pwn you at poker!" Oh yea!? YEA! Meet me at 317 West FCP Blvd bitch! Lets get it on! Boomsauce...house-on-fire.jpg

yes folks he strikes again and for the last timeMy job does put me at risk for jokers, stalkers, and assaultsand yes I have been assaulted many times in my field which I will not go there so do not askI will say both physically and verballyBut today does take the cake, my stress relief is poker and the FCP communityI feel that I was violated today, as some of my personal life as been opened up by this "Dr Kook"well folks guess who is Dr kook, Mr jerk him self Ryland who is now banned from FCPThis Kid is major problem of a personality disorder who will have a long history with the law, so for the young poker players, a few words of advice don't be like him, and stay away from him cause otherwise he will take you down with him. Don't let your ego's get out of control.

yes folks he strikes again and for the last timeMy job does put me at risk for jokers, stalkers, and assaultsand yes I have been assaulted many times in my field which I will not go there so do not askI will say both physically and verballyBut today does take the cake, my stress relief is poker and the FCP communityI feel that I was violated today, as some of my personal life as been opened up by this "Dr Kook"well folks guess who is Dr kook, Mr jerk him self Ryland who is now banned from FCPThis Kid is major problem of a personality disorder who will have a long history with the law, so for the young poker players, a few words of advice don't be like him, and stay away from him cause otherwise he will take you down with him. Don't let your ego's get out of control.
care to elaborate?
care to elaborate?
Ryland made a thread today, apparently very stalkerish. Must have been juicy since it was deleted so fast.I thought he was banned already. Here is where I usually insult Ryland, or post some AIM convo. I'm going to be nice for a week instead. Let's see how this works. Going to be painful.

It would be great if such a socially responsible site like Pokerstars perma bans a guy who obviously has some mental issues from playing a game that only contributes to his degeneracy.

Ryland acting out against his mom again. I saw the thread, it was not nice.
you guys take him way too serious, obvious Joker line comes to mind here.
this.think about all the time that you personally have spent hating him. i bet that time would have been better served sitting on the porch with some tea and reading virginia woolf.
Ryland made a thread today, apparently very stalkerish. Must have been juicy since it was deleted so fast.I thought he was banned already. Here is where I usually insult Ryland, or post some AIM convo. I'm going to be nice for a week instead. Let's see how this works. Going to be painful.
I sincerely hope you have something special planned for this guy.
I sincerely hope you have something special planned for this guy.
I have some ideas. Where does he even live?What other FCPers have had personal dealings with him?Anyone know where he lives?
I have some ideas. Where does he even live?What other FCPers have had personal dealings with him?Anyone know where he lives?
I think PT has met him.
I think PT has met him.
ya, i know who he is and have meet him........but fwiw ive just started talking to him again recently he has his immature outbursts sometimes but overall hes gotten a lot more mature. The probs i have had with him in the past were just him not understanding long term stakes. But, overall hes gotten a lot better and seems to have a lot more direction in his life (so im guessing the case with the IM sent to rivergirl was just one of his immature out lashings)

See, I knew there were Ryland apologists around here would explain away threats made to MULTIPLE women as Ryland just being Ryland.Time to stop making excuses for this pathetic scumbag's unacceptable behavior.

ya, i know who he is and have meet him........but fwiw ive just started talking to him again recently he has his immature outbursts sometimes but overall hes gotten a lot more mature. The probs i have had with him in the past were just him not understanding long term stakes. But, overall hes gotten a lot better and seems to have a lot more direction in his life (so im guessing the case with the IM sent to rivergirl was just one of his immature out lashings)
I understand if you didn't see the thread that got deleted.Here's my position. I have a huge problem with the way he has acted towards several females here. Absolutely unacceptable.Are you saying it's okay for him to act like that, since it's only 'an immature out lashing'? If any of my friends acted like that towards females, they'd get their ass kicked back into check in a heartbeat. It seems like none of Ryland's 'friends' here seem to mind the way he treats people, and I don't agree with that. I'm pretty sure he'll calm down once he gets his ass kicked for whatever reason, and with the way he carries himself it'll happen sometime.
Ryland acting out against his mom again. I saw the thread, it was not nice.
For thoses who defend a guy who acts out against his mother and other women, shame on youHe does that cause he believes women are weaker and can't defend them selfs. where with with guyshe watches his words more closely fearly of outcomes, that he could get the crap knock out of him.
For thoses who defend a guy who acts out against his mother and other women, shame on youHe does that cause he believes women are weaker and can't defend them selfs. where with with guyshe watches his words more closely fearly of outcomes, that he could get the crap knock out of him.
FWIW - I'd take either you or Rivergirl in a fight vs. that punk.
I understand if you didn't see the thread that got deleted.Here's my position. I have a huge problem with the way he has acted towards several females here. Absolutely unacceptable.Are you saying it's okay for him to act like that, since it's only 'an immature out lashing'? If any of my friends acted like that towards females, they'd get their ass kicked back into check in a heartbeat. It seems like none of Ryland's 'friends' here seem to mind the way he treats people, and I don't agree with that. I'm pretty sure he'll calm down once he gets his ass kicked for whatever reason, and with the way he carries himself it'll happen sometime.
We could all chip in and buy him a Canadian Greyhound Bus ticket to Winnipeg...