PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG ($57.70)MP ($50)CO ($21.60)Button ($29.15)Hero ($55.05)BB ($43.75)Preflop: Hero is SB with Q :4h , Q :D . 3 folds, Button calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.5, BB calls $2, Button folds.Flop: ($5.75) J :club: , 8 :ts , 9 :D(2 players)Hero bets $5, BB raises to $41.25, Hero?No reads.

Call. We probably have the best hand and have enough outs when we are behind to make calling this profitable. Does anybody call here with QQ but fold AA or KK? I dont think I do but its closer.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG ($57.70)MP ($50)CO ($21.60)Button ($29.15)Hero ($55.05)BB ($43.75)Preflop: Hero is SB with Q :4h , Q :D . 3 folds, Button calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.5, BB calls $2, Button folds.Flop: ($5.75) J :club: , 8 :ts , 9 :D(2 players)Hero bets $5, BB raises to $41.25, Hero?No reads.
I am never ahead and never win calling shoves in this situation.
I get the money in... and probably poop a little
Great insight.This really looks very strong, two pair, a set, diamonds, straight cards, this is definitely a board that folding QQ is fine one. What someone mentioned earlier about this being more of a call with QQ then AA/KK is def right, and I would feel a lot better getting it in here if we had the Qd.
Despite all the draws, I think this is a fold with no reads. If he's an idiot, snap call.
Agree.Unless his range is rediccccc wide we pretty much have terrible equity against everything. We are far behind sets, straights and two pairs. When we are ahead, we aren't ahead by much, when we are behind, we are miles behind.

We break-even at 41%. Here's a range that looks about that.

Board: Jd 8d 9hDead:  	equity 	win 	tie 		  pots won 	pots tied	Hand 0: 	41.323%	  40.74% 	00.59% 			 15729 		  226.00   { QcQs }Hand 1: 	58.677%	  58.09% 	00.59% 			 22429 		  226.00   { JJ-88, AdTd, Ad7d, Ad6d, KdQd, KdTd, QTs, J8s+, T9s, T7s, 98s }

I'd probably call based on this, since he reraises JJ sometimes and folds T7s, imho.

I'd sooner put AJ/KJ in his range than T7s. But it's hard to say since we have no information on this guy at all.It's unlikely that you are ever really far ahead and more likely that you are really far behind or close to a coin flip.It seems like a pretty marginal decision really. Call if you love variance.

I'd sooner put AJ/KJ in his range than T7s. But it's hard to say since we have no information on this guy at all.It's unlikely that you are ever really far ahead and more likely that you are really far behind or close to a coin flip.It seems like a pretty marginal decision really. Call if you love variance.
If we put jacks without a draw in his range and take out the T7s, then we're a favorite and the call is very +EV.