This is the nicest way to say that Showstopper is a total douche that I've ever read... nice job!This list is awful. Talladega Nights was WAY better than Elf, Blades of Glory, Semi-Pro OR Step Brothers.
taledega nights is easily his best movie so far.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taledega nights is easily his best movie so far.
I would personally put Anchorman and Zoolander above Talladega Nights, but it's close and it drops to 3rd on my list only because of Sasha Baron Cohen's character.
I would personally put Anchorman and Zoolander above Talladega Nights, but it's close and it drops to 3rd on my list only because of Sasha Baron Cohen's character.
omg what??
Cohen was basically the only thing that made that movie watchable in my opinion.The reason I hate Talladega Nights is that Ferrell's character really wasn't sympathetic to me at all.(This may also have to do with the fact that I really don't like Nascar.)I don't consider him primary in Zoolander, but it was a very good movie. I haven't seen Night At the Roxbury all the way through, so I'm reserving comment.

I'm a huge Ferrell fan and was excited to see it after watching the trailer. Overall it was pretty good, a lot of consistent laughs. I was expecting it to be juvenile and ridiculous, so it wasn't really a letdown. Anchorman is still untouchable, and I'd rank Old School and Talladega Nights above this. It's definitely better than Semi-Pro and just beats out Blades of Glory.

worst MovieEver!Aha! I sounded like that fat guy on that cartoon, didn't I? Just a bit? Maybe a bit.... Like the fat guy. The one who works in the comic book store.Hmmmm? Kinda like the guy?

Cohen was basically the only thing that made that movie watchable in my opinion.The reason I hate Talladega Nights is that Ferrell's character really wasn't sympathetic to me at all.(This may also have to do with the fact that I really don't like Nascar.)I don't consider him primary in Zoolander, but it was a very good movie. I haven't seen Night At the Roxbury all the way through, so I'm reserving comment.
We obviously disagree about Cohen.In Talladega Nights, I'm not sympathetic to Will's character either AND I hate NASCAR, but that movie is friggin' hilarious.Zoolander is totally awesome and he is easily the 3rd most important character in the movie.Night at the Roxbury is an early movie so it's rough around the edges... but very funny.
i'd put stranger than fiction at the top, the rest are kind of a lump of mindless amusement (which does have a place in movie viewing).
I was just doing comedies, but Stranger than Fiction is easily his best overall 'film'.
We obviously disagree about Cohen.In Talladega Nights, I'm not sympathetic to Will's character either AND I hate NASCAR, but that movie is friggin' hilarious.Zoolander is totally awesome and he is easily the 3rd most important character in the movie.Night at the Roxbury is an early movie so it's rough around the edges... but very funny.I was just doing comedies, but Stranger than Fiction is easily his best overall 'film'.
Your love for this film shows you have zero taste for anything other than a McDonald's cheeseburger.It had a drop of nearly 47% which meant it is going to make a little over 16$ mill for it's second weekend.It's one thing to 'like' a film.... and that's fine.. but the way you appear to be willing to go to fisticuffs over this thing is borderline retarded.I enjoyed parts of this thing... but it was by no means "good"... it was mindless entertainment.Does Will Farrell even care anymore? His last few films shows... he doesn't.

The first time I saw the movie I left when the credits began to role. I saw it again and waited and the watched the scene involving Dale and Brenan beating up the kids that beat them up before. It was very funny.

The first time I saw the movie I left when the credits began to role. I saw it again and waited and the watched the scene involving Dale and Brenan beating up the kids that beat them up before. It was very funny.
You PAID to see this thing twice? Or do you have a sweet inside deal to get into a theater for free?

Saw it tonight.It was just what I thought it would be.I enjoyed it. But a little too much cussing.Will Farrell will always get a pass from me, he's also the single ingredient needed to make a sports mocking style movie successful.His work with the cowbell deserves our unquestioning support for life.I for one will give it to him.