Cardcore's Hand Reading Theorem

I was thinking exactly this when he posted the random HHs that are completely irrelevant. I tend to err on the "whatever" side a lot with idiots on forums though.
I might cut him some slack if say, this was the first time he did it, or say, he only posted one useless hand history that has nothing to do with the OP, but neither are true.
LOL, it's really not that long.
That's not what she said.orSuited, please keep your personal problems to yourself. Thank you.

I love it!!!! This should fill a big leak that I have of folding marginal hands to aggression. I thank you in advance.

Also, can someone ban bigcoled before he puts me on life tilt?
OMG, I was thinking the same thing. And if nothing was said, I have no doubt that this thread would be an endless chain of useless hand histories.
I'm so lost.Do you only do this with K 3 ?
no, you can do this with any of your pocket cards, in any game - including razz, stud, omaha, badugi, you name it. that's part of the reason it is such an effective tool, you can use it in all your games.
We're in the big blind with K3 suited.
That's not fair...you used the world's best hand as an example. Of course you're going to win!
That's not fair...you used the world's best hand as an example. Of course you're going to win!
i realized that after i posted it
Can this theory also be referred to as the "Value Call" ?
Cardcore's Hand Reading Theorem is a far better name.Someones says to you great value call, and you say "value call ? i used Cardcore's Hand Reading Theorem and when applied with Daniel Negreanu's patented smallball approach i am unstoppable" or something like that
If epic - 1st.Edits to come.
[X] Caught before epic edits[X] Epic[X] Most of the time, cardcore gives nearly perfect advice almost always.[X] I plays like this[backwards checkbox] X

I started using Cardcore's Hand Reading Theorem and look what it's done for me!!Full Tilt Poker Game #7405795831: $10 + $1 Sit & Go (56316176), Table 1 - 50/100 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:28:46 ET - 2008/07/28Seat 3: GalloFX (4,575)Seat 5: ggarrett (3,750)Seat 9: Cool Lau (5,175)Cool Lau posts the small blind of 50GalloFX posts the big blind of 100The button is in seat #5*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to GalloFX [9h 7h]ggarrett calls 100Cool Lau foldsGalloFX checks*** FLOP *** [Ts 2s 9c]GalloFX checksggarrett has 15 seconds left to actggarrett bets 200GalloFX calls 200*** TURN *** [Ts 2s 9c] [Qc]GalloFX checksggarrett bets 400GalloFX calls 400*** RIVER *** [Ts 2s 9c Qc] [Js]GalloFX checksggarrett bets 2,800GalloFX calls 2,800*** SHOW DOWN ***ggarrett shows [3c 5c] Queen Jack highGalloFX shows [9h 7h] a pair of NinesGalloFX wins the pot (7,050) with a pair of Nines*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 7,050 | Rake 0Board: [Ts 2s 9c Qc Js]Seat 3: GalloFX (big blind) showed [9h 7h] and won (7,050) with a pair of NinesSeat 5: ggarrett (button) showed [3c 5c] and lost with Queen Jack highSeat 9: Cool Lau (small blind) folded before the Flop----------------PWND, imo. :club::ts

I started using Cardcore's Hand Reading Theorem and look what it's done for me!!Full Tilt Poker Game #7405795831: $10 + $1 Sit & Go (56316176), Table 1 - 50/100 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:28:46 ET - 2008/07/28Seat 3: GalloFX (4,575)Seat 5: ggarrett (3,750)Seat 9: Cool Lau (5,175)Cool Lau posts the small blind of 50GalloFX posts the big blind of 100The button is in seat #5*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to GalloFX [9h 7h]ggarrett calls 100Cool Lau foldsGalloFX checks*** FLOP *** [Ts 2s 9c]GalloFX checksggarrett has 15 seconds left to actggarrett bets 200GalloFX calls 200*** TURN *** [Ts 2s 9c] [Qc]GalloFX checksggarrett bets 400GalloFX calls 400*** RIVER *** [Ts 2s 9c Qc] [Js]GalloFX checksggarrett bets 2,800GalloFX calls 2,800*** SHOW DOWN ***ggarrett shows [3c 5c] Queen Jack highGalloFX shows [9h 7h] a pair of NinesGalloFX wins the pot (7,050) with a pair of Nines*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 7,050 | Rake 0Board: [Ts 2s 9c Qc Js]Seat 3: GalloFX (big blind) showed [9h 7h] and won (7,050) with a pair of NinesSeat 5: ggarrett (button) showed [3c 5c] and lost with Queen Jack highSeat 9: Cool Lau (small blind) folded before the Flop----------------PWND, imo. :club::ts
see, it's a no fail proposition
I'm about to divulge one of the greatest forces in my poker arsenal, but it's only because I love this community. FCP has given me so much, so it's only fair that I give back. This hand reading theorem is designed to help you make correct decisions against players you don't otherwise have reads against. It can be used in live poker and online poker. If there's another kind of poker, it can be used there too.Full ring, $5/$10 no limit. Effective stacks $1,000, no reads, just sat down.We're in the big blind with K3 suited. UTG makes the standard raise to $35, everybody folds around to you. The correct play is to "defend." Always... always defend. If you get dubbed anything, you should be dubbed, "cardcore the defender" (you can replace your my name with yours and see how it fits).We call $25.The flop comes 8-3-5 with two diamonds. We have bottom pair and no diamond. We check.UTG bets out $51. We have a pair. We can still suck out against an overpair, and it's possible we're ahead. The correct play is to call. Why put more money into the pot when you're not sure?The turn is an offsuit T, making the board 8-3-5-T. We still aren't TOO sure what to do, although a plan is formulating in our minds. We check.UTG bets out $151 immediately. It looks like he's either value betting the shit out of us, or we're so far ahead it hurts. We are defenders, though, so we tank and call.The river is the Js, making the board 8-3-5-T-J. The flush missed. We check, hoping for a cheap showdown, but our opponent surprises us with the all-in maneuver. It's around $700 for us to call.So, we've got no reads. This is where the hand reading theorem comes in. You want to call, so you need to put him on a hand that you beat in order to do so. I mean, if you put him on AA, you can't call. So, you have to assume he has absolutely nothing and he's forcing you off the pot. You convince yourself he has AK or AQ and that he's making a move of honor because he put you on a flush draw. Or that you're good enough to fold top pair (we're not). We tank for awhile and call, and he's supposed to show up with AK. This theorem is scientifically proven to work 30% of the time, every time.
Were you wearing Sex panther cologne?