First Post Ever?

What was it? I tried to find it somehow but couldn't figure out to finding out what it was. Been seeing all these old posts being bumped and just wondered what was the first topic/post ever on this site.Yes, I'm bored as hell here at work. sighaments.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Son of a b*t*h

I love the strategy here. Nobody would ever expect a 2nd RickRoll right after the 1st. Well done!
Does it count as a rickroll if I actually clicked out of it before the music ever started?
Yeah. Some people with slow internet connections might have 3 minutes to get outta there, but that doesn't mean that it didn't happen.
BAN!
I think that often this should be a fairly standard call. While 20K chips won't get me that much closer to 120 million or so, it does put me in a better position to deal with the 2 super aggressive players who will likely control the whole table.The best players talk about avoiding coin flips early on, but you're a 3-2 favorite here and since everyone folded to the blinds, you can reasonably assume that it's more likely that the folded hands would include Qs and Js instead of As and Ks so his outs are more likely to be folded than yours.If you win this hand, then Hansen and Ivey have to fear going broke when they play a hand with you. They also see that you're willing to make what looks like a loose call (calling your stack in the first level with AK is DEFINITELY loose) so you can use that image to your advantage.It's a marginal situation but when do you start taking risks? You KNOW you're ahead. I think that you have to call and take chances. If you lose, then it just wasn't your year to win the WSOP...
If I hadn't rickrolled that link, this is what it would've really gone to.

Member #1: Head admin's first (and only post)

Member # 2: admin's first post available: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showtopic=23Member #3: Daniel Negreanu's first available post: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showtopic=13...Member #12,230: My first post: Rick Roll