• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since they do not play to the final 11, the only 2 tourneys worth watching are DN and HORSE. imho.
Was DN's even taped by ESPN? Event #1 10k PLHE had a stacked FT. as did the 5k mixed holdem (like event 4/5 or something).
Since they do not play to the final 11, the only 2 tourneys worth watching are DN and HORSE. imho.
What about Zach? Or FluffDog? Were theirs taped?

Look for the BIG THREE !!!!!Ozi/Chrozzo/Nutz rooting KFL on !!!!!!!!!!!!! We are in the front row. Hopefully they didnt edit our crazy cheers out. PS. Its my Birthday tomorrow also. Send gifts to oziumrules on FT & PS (Im broke). Thanks

What about Zach? Or FluffDog? Were theirs taped?
Zach didnt FT but it wasnt taped anyways. Nor was Fluffdog's. And Im pretty sure Hoosier's wasnt either.Happy Bday Ozium
Which one are they playing..........Like it matters, I don't have cable so I won't be watching anyway.
Since you're posting here, I assume that you have access to the internet?The WSOP shows will be available online.
Zach didnt FT but it wasnt taped anyways. Nor was Fluffdog's. And Im pretty sure Hoosier's wasnt either.Happy Bday Ozium
That one's really gonna suck 'cause from what it sounded, it was real good game.
Since you're posting here, I assume that you have access to the internet?The WSOP shows will be available online.
Annoyingly unwitty sarcastic comments? Check.Please just post as Dane again so people will openly flame your annoying posts.
Annoyingly unwitty sarcastic comments? Check.Please just post as Dane again so people will openly flame your annoying posts.
That wasn't bad. Lighten up on the guy.

For Fluff's FT did they have hole card cams or not? I remember watching a bunch of it online and they didn't show hole cards but it'd be cool if they had hole card cams and would (slightly) edit it and put it up with hole cards online.

Look for the BIG THREE !!!!!Ozi/Chrozzo/Nutz rooting KFL on !!!!!!!!!!!!! We are in the front row. Hopefully they didnt edit our crazy cheers out. PS. Its my Birthday tomorrow also. Send gifts to oziumrules on FT & PS (Im broke). Thanks
not anymore... lol :club: dont know why I did that, must be crazy.. gl hfoh and cant wait to watch WSOP! :ts
For Fluff's FT did they have hole card cams or not? I remember watching a bunch of it online and they didn't show hole cards but it'd be cool if they had hole card cams and would (slightly) edit it and put it up with hole cards online.
It was played at the TV final table, so they definitely had the hole card cams. It isn't a televised final table though, so I have no idea if they used them and recorded everything or not. But I'm pretty sure they wouldn't put it up online because the players would all be upset about that I would think.Mark

via pokernews.comThe Complete ESPN Broadcast Schedule: 7-22 8:00pm $10,000 Pot-Limit Hold'em World Championship 7-29 8:00pm $1,500 No-Limit Hold'em 8-5 8:00pm $1,500 Pot-Limit Hold'em / $5,000 Mixed Hold'em 8-12 8:00pm $1,000 No-Limit Hold'em w/ Rebuys 8-19 8:00pm $50,000 H.O.R.S.E. World Championship 8-26 8:00pm $10,000 Pot-Limit Omaha World Championship 9-2 8:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) 9-9 9:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) 9-16 9:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) 9-23 9:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) 9-30 9:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) 10-7 9:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) 10-14 9:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) 10-21 9:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) 10-28 9:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) 11-4 8:00pm Main Event – Final Table Preview Show 11-11 9:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) – Final Table

via pokernews.comThe Complete ESPN Broadcast Schedule: 7-22 8:00pm $10,000 Pot-Limit Hold'em World Championship 7-29 8:00pm $1,500 No-Limit Hold'em 8-5 8:00pm $1,500 Pot-Limit Hold'em / $5,000 Mixed Hold'em 8-12 8:00pm $1,000 No-Limit Hold'em w/ Rebuys 8-19 8:00pm $50,000 H.O.R.S.E. World Championship 8-26 8:00pm $10,000 Pot-Limit Omaha World Championship 9-2 8:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) 9-9 9:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) 9-16 9:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) 9-23 9:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) 9-30 9:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) 10-7 9:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) 10-14 9:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) 10-21 9:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) 10-28 9:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) 11-4 8:00pm Main Event – Final Table Preview Show 11-11 9:00pm $10,000 NLHE World Championship (Main Event) – Final Table
Is it just me or did they *really* curtail the number of final tables that they are broadcasting? Last year, I thought they showed twice that many (including a 5(?) part HORSE feature and a 5(?) part Main event feature).
Is it just me or did they *really* curtail the number of final tables that they are broadcasting? Last year, I thought they showed twice that many (including a 5(?) part HORSE feature and a 5(?) part Main event feature).
Its seems like it. I know the HORSE was multiple episodes for sure. :(Mark
not anymore... lol :ts dont know why I did that, must be crazy.. gl hfoh and cant wait to watch WSOP! :D
Thanks for the Bday present !!!! I now have $10.15 in my PS account. I will split all winnings with you ! :club:
I agree....they have slowly but surely cut down on the number of non main event final tables they broadcast. Of course, I wish they would show many more of them......but thats just because I enjoy Norman Chad's jokes.
Its seems like it. I know the HORSE was multiple episodes for sure. :(Mark
I have no numbers to prove this, but my general feeling is that the poker on TV thing is sort of dying down - i don't see it going away, but they probably expanded a bit too much in the last few years, beyond what was a reasonable amount to still be making good money off of the venture. I'm guessing this is just their way of toning things down, bringing them back to a level they feel more comfortable with. I wouldn't be surprised to see it pulled back even further in the next few years, to where it's just a few weeks of ME coverage and a few weeks of several other tables.
I have no numbers to prove this, but my general feeling is that the poker on TV thing is sort of dying down - i don't see it going away, but they probably expanded a bit too much in the last few years, beyond what was a reasonable amount to still be making good money off of the venture. I'm guessing this is just their way of toning things down, bringing them back to a level they feel more comfortable with. I wouldn't be surprised to see it pulled back even further in the next few years, to where it's just a few weeks of ME coverage and a few weeks of several other tables.
I (sadly) agree 100% with this post.