How Do I Set Up Meeting W/pro In Vegas

Do You know how I can contact any of the top 30 poker players. Any one of them will be fine. Top thirty by any definition is fine also. Daniel is obviously one of the pros that I'd like to contact. The purpose is for business. I know it's a long shot to try to reach them this way. But I gotta start somewhere. Trust me when I tell you that which ever pro is lucky enough to partner with me will be extremely glad that he did.Thanks,Eddie

You could try walking into a poker room in Vegas?
Slip the guy at Bellagio $20 & he will get you a seat in Bobby's Room.

Ya just go to the Bell and look around, and ask, if you want something more formal for biz try pokerroyalty and they can give you an idea of what rates are for who.

26 Members: chgocubs99, top30_poker_player_agent, KentuckySlim, Whalers2005, BlkJakShelak, bigcoled, cubsfan44, Gaffer, Jrobb25, ff7bigfan, commoncents, ktjb23, Heiro, IS97thenuts, NoSup4U, MapleLeafs, Elo and AG, Pot Odds RAC, Poker Addict, squidboy, SlapStick, ah2388, aucu, psujohn, david_keena, gatortom64Won't be funny, don't do it

26 Members: chgocubs99, top30_poker_player_agent, KentuckySlim, Whalers2005, BlkJakShelak, bigcoled, cubsfan44, Gaffer, Jrobb25, ff7bigfan, commoncents, ktjb23, Heiro, IS97thenuts, NoSup4U, MapleLeafs, Elo and AG, Pot Odds RAC, Poker Addict, squidboy, SlapStick, ah2388, aucu, psujohn, david_keena, gatortom64Won't be funny, don't do it
We arent interested in funny, we are interested in money.
today is your lucky day. What can we help you with young man? We are anxious to hear your idea that will revolutionize the world. I am sure that together, this allegiance will benefit the entire "syndicate".
shouldn't have bothered. honestly...
nicely done if u actually had this in b4 the guy even posted hahahaha

Go to Bellagio and see if there is a game going in Bobby's room.If there is, just calmly walk in there and stand by the table and introduce yourself. They will have no problem with this and most likely you will get an appointment for later.You're welcome.

26 Members: chgocubs99, top30_poker_player_agent, KentuckySlim, Whalers2005, BlkJakShelak, bigcoled, cubsfan44, Gaffer, Jrobb25, ff7bigfan, commoncents, ktjb23, Heiro, IS97thenuts, NoSup4U, MapleLeafs, Elo and AG, Pot Odds RAC, Poker Addict, squidboy, SlapStick, ah2388, aucu, psujohn, david_keena, gatortom64 Won't be funny, don't do it
To late but you were spot on. That wasn't funny in the least.
Ba ha ha ha. Excellent reflexes, sir.