Dn Playing At Stars Right Now

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Negreanu up big. I'm guessing he sat with 40K like usual and he's at 95K right now to go with the 45K or so he won at the other table.

so sick when he asked Daniel to give him some pointers. My first advice (though I'm not a pro) DON'T play Daniel Negreanu HU 1k/2k if you are new to the game!

Unbelievable...Dude just tossed a few thousand dollars out there so he can play a straight draw and ended up hitting it on the last card with the ace. I have no idea what that dude was doing there.

This is so sick. DN's crushing him, AND the guy is telling DN how he plays certian hands. DN is trying to do the same for him a bit but I'm sure DN's getting more info than the other guy is getting.

This is why pokerstars loves Daniel so much. Giving tips to players in a 1K/2K game lol this is greatIm suprised other high stakes players haven't caught on and sat in to take money from this guy.

Ive been watching this DN/Jin thing since they sat down now, and, I must say, I think Mr N has been charming!Both of them know that DN is obv the better player (duh) but DN is graciously helping this guy to improve his game.With professionalism like that, it's not hard to see why DN has so many fans.

lolKidPoker: gotta go in like 5 min. been here for 5 hours and they finally called me to the set. find my email address through www.fullcontactpoker.com and I'lll be happy to help you with some stuff from time to time

Seriously though, Daniel is being such a class act right now. I mean I'd be happy If I was up a total of 100K or so for the night also, but it's nice to see him take the time and try to help improve this guys game who has also been a nice kid at the table.It's all so heartwarming!

is Jin_ a NLH guy trying his luck at horse?
Jins main game is PLO - he's recently branched into trying HORSE (from what I can remember from when DN asked him about his preferred game).
lolKidPoker: gotta go in like 5 min. been here for 5 hours and they finally called me to the set. find my email address through www.fullcontactpoker.com and I'lll be happy to help you with some stuff from time to time
What a nice guy. most people would wait till the guy is flat broke and on the verge of suicide before offering advice.

Scooped him......AGAIN.PokerStars Game #18952726272: HORSE (Omaha Hi/Lo Limit, $1000/$2000) - 2008/07/20 - 01:01:10 (ET)Table 'Eudora III' 8-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 4: Jin_ ($24987 in chips) Seat 5: KidPoker ($114779 in chips) KidPoker: posts small blind $500Jin_: posts big blind $1000*** HOLE CARDS ***KidPoker: raises $1000 to $2000Jin_: raises $1000 to $3000KidPoker: calls $1000*** FLOP *** [6h 3s Ts]Jin_: bets $1000KidPoker: raises $1000 to $2000Jin_: raises $1000 to $3000KidPoker: raises $1000 to $4000Betting is cappedJin_: calls $1000*** TURN *** [6h 3s Ts] [9s]Jin_: checks KidPoker: bets $2000Jin_: calls $2000*** RIVER *** [6h 3s Ts 9s] [8d]Jin_: checks KidPoker: bets $2000Jin_: calls $2000*** SHOW DOWN ***KidPoker: shows [As 2c 7s 9h] (HI: a flush, Ace high; LO: 8,6,3,2,A)Jin_: mucks hand KidPoker collected $10999 from potKidPoker collected $10999 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $22000 | Rake $2 Board [6h 3s Ts 9s 8d]Seat 4: Jin_ (big blind) muckedSeat 5: KidPoker (button) (small blind) showed [As 2c 7s 9h] and won ($21998) with HI: a flush, Ace high; LO: 8,6,3,2,A

thanks Daniel for posting yesterdays hand in your blog, it was driving me silly trying to think what you had. I love watching you play as I feel I do learn from it.