Fcp Sunday Million Satellite Extravaganza

I am uncertain about my availability both Thursday and Sunday. However, if I can make it, I will be in.
What he said.I´ll confirm asapGreat idea VB
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im kind of suprised there isnt more interest in thisthat being said, if we dont get the necessary # of runners for the satty, we could always make up the difference between those already in...j/s
Don't worry, lots of people will sign up at the last minute.
Received $10 from david_keena.
Reg.

i'd love to play but thursday is HORRIBLE for me. It's the only night i play pool in the summer and i'm not home till somewhere around 9-10. I know i could pre-reg but, if i run later, than i'm screwed.Hopefully, if this turns out to be a weekly thing, we can do it on different nights or different times, if not, i'll make it once in a while but not too often. gl to all, would be nice to see someone ship it the first time.

can I get friends in on this that aren't FCP members if I vouch for them/ kneecap them if they don't transfer (i can't imagine any of them win the first tourney, let alone the SM)

can I get friends in on this that aren't FCP members if I vouch for them/ kneecap them if they don't transfer (i can't imagine any of them win the first tourney, let alone the SM)
ehhh I'm not so happy about that idea, let's hold off for a while before we go there. The other option is to open it up to people who want to buy a percentage of the horse by paying the $10 but not playing the satellite. There may be some people who can't make it tomorrow that are interested in that option.
ehhh I'm not so happy about that idea, let's hold off for a while before we go there.
yeah it probably isn't such a good idea with such a small tourney. Don't want any collusionaments :club:
yeah it probably isn't such a good idea with such a small tourney. Don't want any collusionaments :club:
Didn't mean that at all -- just want it to be an FCP thing... if we don't know who our horse is it's not as much fun. :ts

Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to play the SM this week or next, but good luck to everyone else involved. I'll be happy to contribute money to the prize pool in future weeks. It's really about time FCP wins another big sunday tourney.

Shipped!And allow me to reiterate what a great idea this is. If this doesn't catch on and happen every week, I'll be very surprised.Support FCP!!!