Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just wante d to say i hacent been truly drunk in awhile im trying tpo moderatebut im drunkand i can say wahstever i want cause this is the drunk threadso **** you you cant lock this upcscause im drunk and this is the drunk therasi like you al just saying but i can say wahtever i want in here cause im allowed to be drunk and you cant lock this up

I'm sober....but my buddy just got back on leave from Iraq. We are going to party. I won't be able to type later, so this will count as my preemptive drunk post that I'll never make.;lakhdfl;ahje;oiwha;ldgha;oighoia;ehgoerhgohgfa;ghlgbakbjvadkThat means "go bengals, go eagles."

That means "go bengals, go eagles."
lol....San Jose pd are crazy. I was just minding my own business and they stopped me, when they figured I was doing nothing wrong they made me pick up garbage off the sidewalk and throw it out. Lol.
  • 2 weeks later...
I just wante d to say i hacent been truly drunk in awhile im trying tpo moderatebut im drunkand i can say wahstever i want cause this is the drunk threadso **** you you cant lock this upcscause im drunk and this is the drunk therasi like you al just saying but i can say wahtever i want in here cause im allowed to be drunk and you cant lock this up
:club:

Hello. I'm a potaoaman and I;m druuunk. It ;sbeen like a year since I;ve bneen driniking while I;ve been plain the poker.You might no t no thins but.,.. I;m really gfoodat the poker, I;m playing a 180 man $4.40 snsg and I;m gonna ake this fricker down modofoasssGibelers's avatar is like sopooo hott.I should go and win thins thing.Love yousHuigs'Potatomans

Hello. I'm a potaoaman and I;m druuunk. It ;sbeen like a year since I;ve bneen driniking while I;ve been plain the poker.You might no t no thins but.,.. I;m really gfoodat the poker, I;m playing a 180 man $4.40 snsg and I;m gonna ake this fricker down modofoasssGibelers's avatar is like sopooo hott.I should go and win thins thing.Love yousHuigs'Potatomans
ryan?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im drinking heavily right now. Anyone have any bets you want to make with me now is the time to make them. Olympic bets poker bets anything. Im on stars right now also someone barrage a 1c/ 2c table with me lol

Parents came home from month in Mexico.Get to go home tomorrow.Got 12 of St. Pauli's girl plus Bacardi O/Limon to finish tomorrow, so follow up tomorrow.Just buzzed tonight.