Ridiculously Long Trip Report - Wsop

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good read and congrats on the cash!Too bad you didn't take a photo of the wall of chairs - guess the stories about DS being a tad eccentric are true.FT: GoBears86

I think I have a fulltilt account somewhere, but havent used it in like 2 or 3 years and have to see if i can remember the login when i get home.edit - just found a post in my old blog from April 2005 ...Poker Stars - dna4everPoker Mountain - dna4everFulltilt - dna4everParty Poker - dna4pokerUltimate Bet - rolarockApparently it is dna4everNow if I can remember the password!Congrats on the cash mah man!

great write up. i particularly enjoyed your phil h. comment to him.

Poker Stars - dna4everPoker Mountain - dna4everFulltilt - dna4everParty Poker - dna4pokerUltimate Bet - rolarock
one of these things just doesn't sit right with me... i think it's party poker.
First, the following people earned $5.17 each (tournament gross of $8,168 - buyins of $3k * .001 per person) and need to post their full tilt name here or PM me. I don't have money on stars or any other site, so if you don't have a full tilt name you need to set up a swap with someone and let me know who to ship to. You have one week to get the name you want the cash shipped to to me, or I can't guarantee I'll still have it. I put money online just to pay folks and I'm going to get bored and start to play with this money if you don't claim it.drcossack (disqualified for being a scumbag)
Fuck you too. Douche.
Wow that thread tilts me lol. Did DrDouchebag ever pay up?
Doesn't matter here. Cowboy doesn't get to voluntarily choose who he can or can't pay.
lol poker mountain.
ahhhh the good ole days. got an email saying i received shippage, havent tried to figure out my pw yet, but since i got the email im thinking i can easily get it if i cant remember it.
one of these things just doesn't sit right with me... i think it's party poker.
have no idea how or why i came up with that either. i just remember the dna4 stuff was taken.
Doesn't matter here. Cowboy doesn't get to voluntarily choose who he can or can't pay.
i'm pretty sure i can decide exactly who i want to give my money to. i choose not to give it to someone who would rather gamble with what money they have than pay off their gambling debts. i'd hate to feed the clear self destructive gambling addition of an individual like that.
i'm pretty sure i can decide exactly who i want to give my money to. i choose not to give it to someone who would rather gamble with what money they have than pay off their gambling debts. i'd hate to feed the clear self destructive gambling addition of an individual like that.
So did u ship his part to Checky? Then Douchesack only owes $44.87 to Jamie on a debt that is MONTHS OLD AT THIS POINT U FRIGGEN LOSER!!!!!!Some people will never get the fact that YOUR REPUTATION means everything...especially in the poker world where your abilty to pay off debt's is CRUCIAL.LOL at you swearing at Cowboy over a $5 payoff when you owe someone $50 FOR FRIGGEN MONTHS!!!!!!!
So did u ship his part to Checky? Then Douchesack only owes $44.87 to Jamie on a debt that is MONTHS OLD AT THIS POINT U FRIGGEN LOSER!!!!!!Some people will never get the fact that YOUR REPUTATION means everything...especially in the poker world where your abilty to pay off debt's is CRUCIAL.LOL at you swearing at Cowboy over a $5 payoff when you owe someone $50 FOR FRIGGEN MONTHS!!!!!!!
if he still owes to checky and someone confirms checky's FT name and first letter of location, i'll happily just ship to checky, but i'm not putting cash in the hands of drcossack so he can "try to run it up" instead of paying a debt.
if he still owes to checky and someone confirms checky's FT name and first letter of location, i'll happily just ship to checky, but i'm not putting cash in the hands of drcossack so he can "try to run it up" instead of paying a debt.
I forget what sunshine's name on FTP is, but I can find out. Not sure he plays there anyway. If he doesn't want/need Tilt money, I can have u ship to me and I can give him the $10 spot...cuz u know...I pay off my debts!!!
This coming from somone who started PMS'ing because I pointed out that Hoosier was wrong. lol?Why do you continue to make a big deal about something that, oh, idk, DOESN'T CONCERN YOU ANY LONGER?Guess age doesn't always = maturity...w/e though, I'm done with your bullshit.
This coming from somone who started PMS'ing because I pointed out that Hoosier was wrong. lol?Why do you continue to make a big deal about something that, oh, idk, DOESN'T CONCERN YOU ANY LONGER?Guess age doesn't always = maturity...
1st off...SMD!!!!2nd...Here's how it concerns me. THIS IS A COMMUNITY. Someone in our COMMUNITY...DR DOUCHESACK HIMSELF has ROLLED another member of the community. When you ROLL someone I think it's a good idea for others to know THAT YOU ARE A SCUMBAG LOSER. This is how it concerns me.3rd...Hoosier is a GOD and u aren't good enough to talk to a GOD.4th...I'd rather be known as someone who is immature (which btw very few other than you think) THAN BEING A SCUMBAG WHO DOESN'T PAY OFF DEBTS. That's the lowest form of scum in the poker community.5th...DIAGF
checky's sn on Full Tilt is confirmed as checkymcfold
thanks joshi never saw you leave your plo table the last night i was there. did you get tired of the game or get stacked?