I was just reading an article on espn.com about the WSOP and they happened to mention a little tidbit about a 19 year old Norwegian girl named Annette Obrestad. So I decided to do a quick google search and what I found was pretty amazing. Seems that she has won over 2.5 million dollar playing poker over the past 4 years. Apparently she has never deposited her own money on a website just has build it up from playing freerolls then playing with that money. Another thing I found amazing was that she reportedly won a 4.40 180 man on pokerstars while looking at her pocket cards once in the whole tourney when she was faced with a big all in. Has anyone else heard anything about her. Anyone else have on thoughts on this or any other info about her?

lol, is this a level?Just in case you're being serious: you've been living under a rock.She's the youngest wsop bracelet winner(WSOP europe) ever and works for PokerVT

lol, is this a level?Just in case you're being serious: you've been living under a rock.She's the youngest wsop bracelet winner(WSOP europe) ever and works for PokerVT
And she's a sex bomb :club:

Hey slap, did you hear that Jessica Simpson was just ranked the best breasts in Hollywood? Can't remember the name of the magazine, though. Tyra Banks was #2, IIRC. I wonder if they included pics...

Hey slap, did you hear that Jessica Simpson was just ranked the best breasts in Hollywood? Can't remember the name of the magazine, though. Tyra Banks was #2, IIRC. I wonder if they included pics...
<insertjokeincluding"fake"and"hollywood"here>
lol come on OP. how do you play online poker and not know who she is.
I would never had heard of her if it wasn't for FCP - I would imagine she doesn't play the stakes I play so I would probably never see her name.
I was just reading an article on espn.com about the WSOP and they happened to mention a little tidbit about a 19 year old Norwegian girl named Annette Obrestad. So I decided to do a quick google search and what I found was pretty amazing. Seems that she has won over 2.5 million dollar playing poker over the past 4 years. Apparently she has never deposited her own money on a website just has build it up from playing freerolls then playing with that money. Another thing I found amazing was that she reportedly won a 4.40 180 man on pokerstars while looking at her pocket cards once in the whole tourney when she was faced with a big all in. Has anyone else heard anything about her. Anyone else have on thoughts on this or any other info about her?
moon_tiny.jpg