Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SighhhhLet me know where to send money to Fred.
FTP please :)name: Char1tyfrom: MacaoEDIT:I'd like to take a minute to enjoy this moment. and by moment I mean gloat :)for the first time in history I have beat Troyomac in a sports bet...FIRST TIME!! oh...it's so sweet yum yum. and to do it with my Canucks on what some thought were ridiculous statements much less actual bets feels good (re: ducks winning more than blues).first sweep for the Nucks in history and boy, don't these guys look good for a long run now that they have time to heal injuries. btw, what is the status of Mats?also, Burrows scored the OT winner and he's also in my hockey pool!it's a happy time for me and my fellow Canuckleheads. GO CANUCKS GO!!!
FTP please :)name: Char1tyfrom: MacaoEDIT:I'd like to take a minute to enjoy this moment. and by moment I mean gloat :)for the first time in history I have beat Troyomac in a sports bet...FIRST TIME!! oh...it's so sweet yum yum. and to do it with my Canucks on what some thought were ridiculous statements much less actual bets feels good (re: ducks winning more than blues).first sweep for the Nucks in history and boy, don't these guys look good for a long run now that they have time to heal injuries. btw, what is the status of Mats?also, Burrows scored the OT winner and he's also in my hockey pool!it's a happy time for me and my fellow Canuckleheads. GO CANUCKS GO!!!
Congrats buddy, now hurry up and answer my question (above) if you want your money tonight!

I could only catch half of the game, and from what I saw it was a great one!!Wellwood's goal was a beaut. Burrows aka Mr. Everything, what can you say?! Luey was unconscious again.Now they got about a week to heal up Sundin, Salo and anyone else from that very physical series.Gotta commend the Blues on a hard fought series, they really brought it every single game.Let's hope we get to play the Hawks or Flames to keep home ice.

It has the city's first letter as a T, and you as a chick avatar, I know you lived in TO, and have feminine qualities so this could be correct...is it?
hmm...weird, it should be "m" for Macao. did you write Char1ty correctly? it's the number "1" and not and "i"
Yeah I wrote it correctly, it also doesn't have the C capitalized.
i shipped him money recently..It was definetely T not M, and it was the asian chick
i shipped him money recently..It was definetely T not M, and it was the asian chick
Ok thanks Serge, sheesh what kind of a guy doesn't even know his own account info? :club: Money sent Fred, congrats on beating me :ts
Ok thanks Serge, sheesh what kind of a guy doesn't even know his own account info? :club: Money sent Fred, congrats on beating me :ts
LOL thanks. received the mobnies. I just figured it out...it's T for Taipa, Macau. ya, I don't really play that much online poker anymore.

Just got back from 2 days in Vancouver and the city is going nuts for this team. The amount of car flags is amazing. Even the city buses have "Go Canucks Go" scrolling on there front digital board. I was watching game 4 in my hotel room and was starving to death so I left to got to a restraunt between the 2nd and 3rd period. So it got to OT while on the drive to the place I wanted to eat at so I just kinda kept driving to not miss the action. When Burr scored simultaneously every car on Kingsway was honking and people came running out of bars. I can just imagine if we ever win the cup.That was the closest played 4 game sweep I have ever seen.

Just got back from 2 days in Vancouver and the city is going nuts for this team. The amount of car flags is amazing. Even the city buses have "Go Canucks Go" scrolling on there front digital board. I was watching game 4 in my hotel room and was starving to death so I left to got to a restraunt between the 2nd and 3rd period. So it got to OT while on the drive to the place I wanted to eat at so I just kinda kept driving to not miss the action. When Burr scored simultaneously every car on Kingsway was honking and people came running out of bars. I can just imagine if we ever win the cup.That was the closest played 4 game sweep I have ever seen.
wasn't there a 4-game sweep a few years back where almost every game went to OT? can't remember the exact year/series...brain dead right now
wasn't there a 4-game sweep a few years back where almost every game went to OT? can't remember the exact year/series...brain dead right now
Canucks - Hawks in the second round of 95 had 3 ots. I wanted to kill Chelios at the end of it.

Didnt the 93 Habs win like 4 ots against Gretzky to win the Cup?I hated that year...The year of Fraser

Closest not in terms of scores but in terms of play. STL may have actually outplayed them 5 on 5 but Lou is who he is. Of course the special teams play was a blow out in the Nucks favor. Tkachuk is a enigma to me. He has the type of game that you think would translate well in playoff hockey but he has always been a huge dissapointment. He is unable to elevate his game.