Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea it's nice watching FREE HOCKEY. about a month ago for maybe a week, that site mentioned in the post above this one didn't show hockey. they had everything else. no hockey. I said to myself, "no more FREE HOCKEY?" I was unsure how I was going to find FREE HOCKEY again. Luckily, there's google. I found FREE HOCKEY webcasts on the...web quite easily. it's nice watching these HOCKEY WEBCASTS for free.

yea it's nice watching FREE HOCKEY. about a month ago for maybe a week, that site mentioned in the post above this one didn't show hockey. they had everything else. no hockey. I said to myself, "no more FREE HOCKEY?" I was unsure how I was going to find FREE HOCKEY again. Luckily, there's google. I found FREE HOCKEY webcasts on the...web quite easily. it's nice watching these HOCKEY WEBCASTS for free.
are you trying to say there's free hockey online?

Awesome game last night.That line brawl would've been better if Hordy was on the ice and O'Brien wasn't held back by a ref.lol @ Burr pulling Keith's hair

no its a song from back in the day..Tonights the night we are gonna make it happen...la la la la la la laI am so excited, I just cant hide it..

CANUCKS IN FIRST PLACE OF DIVISION!!!To think they were 13 points back of Calgary in January. There's going to be blood on the 7th when the Nucks play the Flames.

Winning the division would be great but has its drawbacks. I think Chicago is the weakest team in the West playoff picture with the exception of Nashville. Having to play a team with an outstanding goalie like Mason in CBJ is very scary. Or even the surging Ducks who still have many of the same peices in place from 2 years ago. Just be careful for what you wish for.

For those that dont read all the threads..Canuck fan Fleung22 has offered a freeroll to one of his canuck supporters...Rich is already involved, so its out there for you guys:I'm willing to put up the $100 and team up with a Canucks-biased person. I'll give 10% of all winnings but they have to do all the drafting. There's pretty much zero chance I'll be able to make the draft with time zone problems and frankly I'm just lazy.WestcoastCanuck, I'll give you first right of refusal since you've been my betting partner this year. So there you go, playoff freeroll to support my buddy Serge. PM me in case I forget to check this thread.

CANUCKS IN FIRST PLACE OF DIVISION!!!To think they were 13 points back of Calgary in January. There's going to be blood on the 7th when the Nucks play the Flames.
Tis a great day
For those that dont read all the threads..Canuck fan Fleung22 has offered a freeroll to one of his canuck supporters...Rich is already involved, so its out there for you guys:I'm willing to put up the $100 and team up with a Canucks-biased person. I'll give 10% of all winnings but they have to do all the drafting. There's pretty much zero chance I'll be able to make the draft with time zone problems and frankly I'm just lazy.WestcoastCanuck, I'll give you first right of refusal since you've been my betting partner this year. So there you go, playoff freeroll to support my buddy Serge. PM me in case I forget to check this thread.
I'd be down to help and am on EST. We could even form a team of 2 to 4 Canucks fans as an entry.
Winning the division would be great but has its drawbacks. I think Chicago is the weakest team in the West playoff picture with the exception of Nashville. Having to play a team with an outstanding goalie like Mason in CBJ is very scary. Or even the surging Ducks who still have many of the same peices in place from 2 years ago. Just be careful for what you wish for.
IMO it's silly trying to matchup the win/loss to position against a specific team. I'd rather the Nucks just be playing the best hockey heading into the playoffs and they'll play whoever they play. It doesn't really matter anyhow...if you can't beat 5-8 seed you probably won't get thru SJ or Detroit. I say BRING EM ON!!note: I also have an 8-1 payout for the Nucks winning division so another reason for my glee :club:
I'd be down to help and am on EST. We could even form a team of 2 to 4 Canucks fans as an entry.
I'll give WestcoastCanuck a couple days to respond. but if he'd rather form his own team or whatever then you're next in line for chief exec. I basically would like only 1 partner on this. if you were willing to chop up the 10% or whatever I'm fine with that but I'd insist on you leading the team.
IMO it's silly trying to matchup the win/loss to position against a specific team. I'd rather the Nucks just be playing the best hockey heading into the playoffs and they'll play whoever they play. It doesn't really matter anyhow...if you can't beat 5-8 seed you probably won't get thru SJ or Detroit. I say BRING EM ON!!note: I also have an 8-1 payout for the Nucks winning division so another reason for my glee :club:
I agree completely. Doesn't really matter who you play, just beat them. And I believe that the Canucks can beat any team in the league if they're playing their A-game.I have some pending Canucks bets from a while ago: 25-to-1 on winning the Cup (placed August'08) and 21-to-1 at another site (placed March 4).
I'll give WestcoastCanuck a couple days to respond. but if he'd rather form his own team or whatever then you're next in line for chief exec. I basically would like only 1 partner on this. if you were willing to chop up the 10% or whatever I'm fine with that but I'd insist on you leading the team.
Is it basically a fantasy draft where each player can only be picked by one team? Goals and assists are of the same value?Letting me know by PM is best.
Your team lost me $50 last night. Come on Chicago suxxx.
I'm pretty unhappy about that loss, but they redeemed themselves tonight. well, david backes redeemed himself anyway.

NHLer Taylor Pyatt's fiancee dies after car accident in JamaicaTHE CANADIAN PRESSTHUNDER BAY, Ont. -- Vancouver Canuck Taylor Pyatt is on his way home to Thunder Bay, Ont., after his fiancee was killed in a car accident.Carly Bragnalo was killed yesterday in a crash in Jamaica where she was on holidays.Pyatt's family confirmed the death.The couple was to be married this summer.

NHLer Taylor Pyatt's fiancee dies after car accident in JamaicaTHE CANADIAN PRESSTHUNDER BAY, Ont. -- Vancouver Canuck Taylor Pyatt is on his way home to Thunder Bay, Ont., after his fiancee was killed in a car accident.Carly Bragnalo was killed yesterday in a crash in Jamaica where she was on holidays.Pyatt's family confirmed the death.The couple was to be married this summer.
Wow that's just sad :club::ts