If you safely put PA on a set, some of your outs are taken away and you are not 25% after that.
The 25% is knowing that PA has a set.Preflop they are pretty much coin flip fave, it shows the power of drawing suited connecting hands.
Is cold calling the UTG raise and UTG+1 3bet standard???
No, it's borderline horrific imho. He puts 11 BBs in cold from the SB with QT87 ds, a hand which can only be described as mediocre. Out of all poker games, position is probably most important in PLO. And then he puts nearly 40 more BBs in pre.
10 outs - 7 flush outs (4h and 3h no good) and 3 non-heart kings for broadway.
Knew I was missing something! Good call. I don't know though, just looking at that hand and the way it was played, it just seems disasterous. I didn't mind preflop because I like hands like that in PLO, but get it all in on the flop if you're going to play hands like that.However, he has way more money than I ever will so I've probably analyzed it a lot more than he did or ever will. He can just reload whenever he wants.
Knew I was missing something! Good call. I don't know though, just looking at that hand and the way it was played, it just seems disasterous. I didn't mind preflop because I like hands like that in PLO, but get it all in on the flop or fold the turn if you're going to play it like that.However, he has way more money than I ever will so I've probably analyzed it a lot more than he did or ever will. He can just reload whenever he wants.
I don't think this is true at all.
I don't think this is true at all.
No, it is true. He has more money than I ever will. :club:
If you safely put PA on a set, some of your outs are taken away and you are not 25% after that.Also, isn't it investing $80k to win $370k? I don't know, just doesn't seem like the smartest play putting your money in with a non-nut flush draw and 7 outs. Unless I am miscounting.
Soooo many of the plays by the PLO players on the 200/400 tables seem to do really stupid stuff when the hands get shown down, Benyamine more than anyone yet he's the biggest winner in the game. It's weird

Benyamine obviously isnt a psychic or something(ie: he doesnt know which outs are live, etc...), but mathematically on the flop and turn, his calls were correct.

However, he has way more money than I ever will so I've probably analyzed it a lot more than he did or ever will.
But he definitely puts a lot of thought into his decisions, more than you've put into it I'm sure.
No I am not saying it as a whole. I'm just talking about this particular hand. I doubt it's a hand he is dwelling on too much and just moves on after it was done. He got himself into a marginal situation with a marginal hand and lost.

i was told at one point that benyamine was something like 4 million in debt...between his wsop win, his recent online success, and assuming hes doing well for the series in the big mixed games at bellagio...he could v easily be out of debt and on his way ^

i was told at one point that benyamine was something like 4 million in debt...between his wsop win, his recent online success, and assuming hes doing well for the series in the big mixed games at bellagio...he could v easily be out of debt and on his way ^
He admitted being a $4million loser online a few months ago and vowed he was quitting online poker for good, but i'm pretty sure he never got that far in debt overall, he seems insanely rich