July 2008 4.40 Challenge

bigbrenna, in 95350996 u finished 64, not 66, thats 1 more point :D
ThanksThe table closed right away when I was eliminated and last time I checked numbers there were 66 remaining :D I have ran AK into AA all in pre flop 6 times in these 4.40's now, no jokes. :club: Starting to feel physically sick :ts
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ThanksThe table closed right away when I was eliminated and last time I checked numbers there were 66 remaining :D I have ran AK into AA all in pre flop 6 times in these 4.40's now, no jokes. :club: Starting to feel physically sick :ts
I'd kill to get dealt AK :PAll this cash game play has completely and utterly destroyed my SnG play. I play it like a cash game in spots, which is just silly. Time to a big finish to the challenge I reckon. Need enough points to put this away. Oh, and Muttern is sick :D
In other words, making deals with other players to improve your finish place is not allowed. In the case at hand, a chop was made heads up but they played the tourney out legitimately. In that case, the rank achieved is legitimate regardless of the money distribution.
horrible decision, imo.It should either be always ok or never ok. What if they chop and it ends because someone SHOVES allin with J4o and wins/loses. You aren't in their mind, maybe he was just making a play. Or maybe he was just screwing around since his cash was a lock.Either always allow or or never allow it. The middle is pretty horrible.
For some reason I am the only person who when they are on the short stack that loses when it gets down to 3 tables. AQ<AJ<A8 argh

Hey Bigbrennan -You have registered a new tournament but you already have 30 counted, so any new ones won't count, you're done man. :)btw, that's what the blue means on the leaderboard

Hey Bigbrennan -You have registered a new tournament but you already have 30 counted, so any new ones won't count, you're done man. :)btw, that's what the blue means on the leaderboard
blatantly trying to cheat :)immediate disqualification + ban hammer.

VB do you have any links from previous challenges? I want to see how many points it takes to usually win one of these? I have the one from February, did we have another one or no?

think I will save those till the end of the month :club:
Goddam! I was hoping for a target to aim for...I'm thinking 550 is going to be good to get ITMShould be there after I win the two I'm about to play
We'll get them when they show up on OPR.
Or you can go to requests>Tournament history>Paste the tourney # in question there and it will email you the results whereby you can confirm.
I tried confirming Bellairedrews tournament T# 96055485, finished 145. It says tournament not found when i tried checking on pokerstars.???
They disapear about 10 minutes after the tourney finishesI'll check OPR for itedit - not appeared yetXXEddies Missing one is a 95th place according to OPR