New Pricing Structure At Poker Vt. Good Deal For Everyone

If you have not signed up to become a Poker VT member, now is a good time to do so with our new price promotion.Pay $134.99 for your first month’s one-time sign up fee (Regularly $149.99), and get complete access to Poker VT for 90 days. That’s 60 additional days free.After 90 days, your account will automatically begin recurring monthly billing at $29.99/mo.During sign up, enter Promo Code: fcpemailThis promo code expires on July 15, 2008If you are already a member, Poker VT will also grant you 60 additional days. All you have to do is send an email to Support@pokervt.com requesting your 60 additional days and include your first name, last name and Poker VT email address. The 60 additional days will come in the form of a $59.98 credit applied to your credit card on file. You must have an active account with Poker VT at the time the credit is initiated (cancelled accounts do not qualify) and the credits will begin to process in a few weeks.Team Poker VT

Must mean business isn't so good....or there's been a LOT of complaining about problems.Thoughts?
Neither of those things is true to my knowledge although I'm not directly involved in PokerVT the way that Matt is.In business you always look at your pricing model and pretty much right after the launch it was decided that offering 90 days at sign up was the way that they wanted to go. They had to figure out some technical changes in the credit card processing to make the change and that's the reason it didn't happen sooner.
Must mean business isn't so good....or there's been a LOT of complaining about problems.Thoughts?
I like it a lot actually. In fact I need to spend a lot more time watching some vids, cause I have hardly scratched the surface.
Neither of those things is true to my knowledge although I'm not directly involved in PokerVT the way that Matt is.In business you always look at your pricing model and pretty much right after the launch it was decided that offering 90 days at sign up was the way that they wanted to go. They had to figure out some technical changes in the credit card processing to make the change and that's the reason it didn't happen sooner.
You hit the nail on the head Bob.

This is a great idea. I don't look at this as though they are doing poorly. What it does is give the guys that are crying about the fee to get on and reallize how valuable the information is. Great idea Matt.

If you have not signed up to become a Poker VT member, now is a good time to do so with our new price promotion.Pay $134.99 for your first month’s one-time sign up fee (Regularly $149.99), and get complete access to Poker VT for 90 days. That’s 60 additional days free.After 90 days, your account will automatically begin recurring monthly billing at $29.99/mo.During sign up, enter Promo Code: fcpemailThis promo code expires on July 15, 2008If you are already a member, Poker VT will also grant you 60 additional days. All you have to do is send an email to Support@pokervt.com requesting your 60 additional days and include your first name, last name and Poker VT email address. The 60 additional days will come in the form of a $59.98 credit applied to your credit card on file. You must have an active account with Poker VT at the time the credit is initiated (cancelled accounts do not qualify) and the credits will begin to process in a few weeks.Team Poker VT
Already a member and enjoying the site (A LOT). Thanks for "if you are already a member" note.
I did send an email, but didn't get any reply, should I expect one for confirmation?
Matt can correct me if I'm wrong but I wouldn't expect a reply until he has done the refund in a few weeks.

Awesome, email sent - mucho kodus for looking after existing members and applying it too :club:

I did send an email, but didn't get any reply, should I expect one for confirmation?
You will receive an automatic reply. Thanks for contacting PVT support, blah, blah.If you didn't receive an automatic reply please send another email.Thanks,
after the 90 promotion can you cancel if you want or are u locked into a contract
You may cancel anytime you like. No, there is not a contract.Your one time sign up fee is good for 90 days after you cancel. Meaning, whenever you cancel you have 90-days from that point to reactivate your account and not pay the initial sign up fee again.
You will receive an automatic reply. Thanks for contacting PVT support, blah, blah.If you didn't receive an automatic reply please send another email.Thanks,
Hi i have an active account with pokerVT and have sent two e-mails to pokerVT support but have not received an automatic reply. How many more should i send till it works? I love the site thats why i am asking. thanks.
Hi i have an active account with pokerVT and have sent two e-mails to pokerVT support but have not received an automatic reply. How many more should i send till it works? I love the site thats why i am asking. thanks.
Hmmmm. Check your spam folder. Please PM me your email address, full name, and FCP username. Anyone not receiving an auto reply can do the same thing.
Hmmmm. Check your spam folder. Please PM me your email address, full name, and FCP username. Anyone not receiving an auto reply can do the same thing.
Many thanks. Just sent you my info since there was nothing in my spam.cheers.

I payed full price when signed more then a month ago. Probably i could save 30 $ or so but i didint care. If you deliver good product I am willing to pay for it. Thats what was said to me from Daniel and JC Alvarado on this form before i signed up: "As for the online videos, those will be easy to add and coaches can do that from home. Expect 2-3 new ones each week from me alone". Daniel Negreanu"Just wanted to let you know I've recorded a few mid stakes HU games and plan on having at least 2 hrs of HU videos within the next week. (I'm JC btw..)"http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=123081Guys, if you can't live to your worlds just keep your mouths shut next time. Basicly you gave false promises to all readers of those posts. 0 Annetes and 0 Pauls new videos per month. In fact there is no Paul video on poker vt at all - only some talking and answering laim questions (go to any other FREE poker site www.pokernews.com or www.pokerroad.com for that). Only 1 or 2 short videos by Daniel was aded in a MONTH. JC where are your promised hu sng videos? What ever - its ways of time even to bring it here. I have writen so many pointers on what problems poker vt have but situation is not changing and probably will not in the future. Unles Daniel desides to dedicate some time after WSOP to his own project.

i sent my email about the $60 rebate the day after the message was posted. I then received my auto response shortly there after, but i have yet to receive the refund. Has anyone out there gotten a refund yet, and if not anyone know when they will begin being sent out???

i sent my email about the $60 rebate the day after the message was posted. I then received my auto response shortly there after, but i have yet to receive the refund. Has anyone out there gotten a refund yet, and if not anyone know when they will begin being sent out???
Refunds will start being processed early or middle of next week. No one has been refunded yet.
Refunds will start being processed early or middle of next week. No one has been refunded yet.
60-day refunds have started today. Most members have been taken care of. If you don't notice a refund to your CC by 7/21 look for an email from support@pokervt.com. I will most likely need your CC number to transfer the funds back to your card, similar to how they run your card back through when returning an item to any retailer.email support@pokervt.com with any questions.Thanks,
I payed full price when signed more then a month ago. Probably i could save 30 $ or so but i didint care. If you deliver good product I am willing to pay for it. Thats what was said to me from Daniel and JC Alvarado on this form before i signed up: "As for the online videos, those will be easy to add and coaches can do that from home. Expect 2-3 new ones each week from me alone". Daniel Negreanu"Just wanted to let you know I've recorded a few mid stakes HU games and plan on having at least 2 hrs of HU videos within the next week. (I'm JC btw..)"http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=123081Guys, if you can't live to your worlds just keep your mouths shut next time. Basicly you gave false promises to all readers of those posts. 0 Annetes and 0 Pauls new videos per month. In fact there is no Paul video on poker vt at all - only some talking and answering laim questions (go to any other FREE poker site www.pokernews.com or www.pokerroad.com for that). Only 1 or 2 short videos by Daniel was aded in a MONTH. JC where are your promised hu sng videos? What ever - its ways of time even to bring it here. I have writen so many pointers on what problems poker vt have but situation is not changing and probably will not in the future. Unles Daniel desides to dedicate some time after WSOP to his own project.
lol why are you blaming me dude? I had recorded HU CASH not sng, so I don't know where you got that "promise" from....80% of the sessions I recorded were damaged because the mic stopped working half way through so those videos went to waste. I did send one in a few weeks ago, but they never added it, I don't know why, maybe they didn't think it should be added to the site or something. Either way, the only thing I know how to do is make videos, and with the WSOP going I couldn't make very many. Just FYI though, I have just recorded a long $500 HU sng vid with like 6 different matches.
Stop being so nice, please.