Dn Assistant's Name?

It definately is Patty/Patti because he thanks and congratulates her in his blog yesterday. Apparently she and a friend of her's are doing well in a tourney there.

Welp sorry you didn't seem interested... there is a Patty in the final 2 tables of the ladies and I though it would be nice, had it been her, to follow her progress. gg me.

Anyone happen to know what shoes Daniel was wearing today? That'd be so f'king fantastic.... k thx.
Yeah, he had on a darker blue button up long sleeve shirt with PokerVT on the right and Pokerstars on the left. Looked like a lighter blue Tshirt underneath. Black Pokerstars hat. And a cute doggy that might be Mushu on his lap while he laid on a light brown sofa with a white pillow and a plaid blanket. Bottled water on the table.Anything else ya need to know? LOL
Anyone happen to know what shoes Daniel was wearing today? That'd be so f'king fantastic.... k thx.
Yeah, he had on a darker blue button up long sleeve shirt with PokerVT on the right and Pokerstars on the left. Looked like a lighter blue Tshirt underneath. Black Pokerstars hat. And a cute doggy that might be Mushu on his lap while he laid on a light brown sofa with a white pillow and a plaid blanket. Bottled water on the table.Anything else ya need to know? LOL
reading comprehension ftmfwi kidd
Welp sorry you didn't seem interested... there is a Patty in the final 2 tables of the ladies and I though it would be nice, had it been her, to follow her progress. gg me.
That isn't her last name.
I'm interested Fright because I saw the name also. And that there was a Lisa that had busted about 30 something. So I was wondering if it was DN's friends. :club::ts:D
reading comprehension ftmfwi kidd
Dammit. I went back to edit in the stuff about the sofa and deleted my guesstimate that it was black low heeled comfortable shoes!! lol

Well, since Daniel brought it up in his vlog, how did Patty and her friend end up doing anyway?FYI, for those who don't know, Patty used to post here a bit, mainly during the FCP poker room days with DN updates and stuff. I just looked at her profile and it's almost been a year since she's been on here. Wow, time flys.

Well, since Daniel brought it up in his vlog, how did Patty and her friend end up doing anyway?FYI, for those who don't know, Patty used to post here a bit, mainly during the FCP poker room days with DN updates and stuff. I just looked at her profile and it's almost been a year since she's been on here. Wow, time flys.
We don't know cause no one knows her last name and Bob's not into sharing. But since you are allegedly the premier DN fanboy, call DN and ask. :club: I would PM DNA but I ain't seen him on this side of the forum in ages.