May 30: $10,000 Pot Limit Hold'em Championship 3pm Est

Wake up: 9am. At 3:30am woke up to go make pee pee.
Way to go man! See ya in three weeks!
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wake up: 9am. At 3:30am woke up to go make pee pee.
Hey, thanks for the update!!! LOL.In the words of Mike Sexton, "May all your cards be live and pots be monsters!"GL!
Hey, thanks for the update!!! LOL.In the words of Mike Sexton, "May all your cards be live and your pots be monsters!"GL!
FYPGL all FCPers

only bad thing about the wsop (aside from me being 18 and legal age being 21) is that kimberly lansing works for the wpt :club:

If you would have masturbated at 3:30 A.M, this bracelet would be yours.GL DN
DN does not masturbate he hits the rub n tugs

Elizabeth EliminatedIt just wasn't Shannon Elizabeth's day. After losing with A-A to Beth Shak's pocket sixes earlier in the tournament, Elizabeth went down with A-A once again. This time it would be for all her chips.The board was ten-high, 4-5-T-7, when all the money went into the middle. Elizabeth showed A-A and her opponent showed T-T for top set.The river brought another ten to add insult to injury and bounce Elizabeth from the tournament.

First of all good luck to Daniel and all FCPers playing in the 2008 WSOP!Some of you may not how we do things Around here, but this is the basic idea.Daniel plays poker (various games), he sends me texts, I post what he sends to me, members berate my grammer and spelling errors, repeat.For each event Daniel plays I will sticky a new post in the forum for day 1 all the way through to the final table.Daniel:3:04 PM EST - "At my first table Haralabos Tommy Vinas Thor Hansen and some WPT winner I don't know"3:19 PM EST - "Early stage strategy is to min raise and make the same bet on the flop when heads up"
FYP - Learn how to spell... :DJ/k, Thanks for all the hard work Matt! :club:

No Royal Treatment HereKathy Liebert and Jan Von Halle to her right were just involved in a hand in which Liebert checked the river and Von Halle checked behind. Sure, this isn't too big of a deal, but Von Halle checked behind with a royal flush.As soon as the hands were turned over, Andy Black, Joe Sebok, and Amnon Filippi all jumped from their seats and yelled for the floor to come over. Von Halle was given a warning for collusion as he checked the absolute nuts last to act on the river.The other players at the table chuckled, but all understand the seriousness that can ensue. The tournament directors that came to the table didn't find this a laughing matter at all.From PokernewsPretty sick..Mods, if I'm not allowed to post this please let me know.

No Royal Treatment HereKathy Liebert and Jan Von Halle to her right were just involved in a hand in which Liebert checked the river and Von Halle checked behind. Sure, this isn't too big of a deal, but Von Halle checked behind with a royal flush.As soon as the hands were turned over, Andy Black, Joe Sebok, and Amnon Filippi all jumped from their seats and yelled for the floor to come over. Von Halle was given a warning for collusion as he checked the absolute nuts last to act on the river.The other players at the table chuckled, but all understand the seriousness that can ensue. The tournament directors that came to the table didn't find this a laughing matter at all.
WAT? Come on. For real?
No Royal Treatment HereKathy Liebert and Jan Von Halle to her right were just involved in a hand in which Liebert checked the river and Von Halle checked behind. Sure, this isn't too big of a deal, but Von Halle checked behind with a royal flush.As soon as the hands were turned over, Andy Black, Joe Sebok, and Amnon Filippi all jumped from their seats and yelled for the floor to come over. Von Halle was given a warning for collusion as he checked the absolute nuts last to act on the river.The other players at the table chuckled, but all understand the seriousness that can ensue. The tournament directors that came to the table didn't find this a laughing matter at all.From PokernewsPretty sick..Mods, if I'm not allowed to post this please let me know.
Someone is trying to get into Kathy's panties.
but Von Halle checked behind with a royal flush.
That's simply disgusting. I can see some donk with a nut str8 in a 1500 not knowing that they had the absolute nuts but everyone knows the royal is the nuts and a pro in a 10K event should be penalized for this.
You Can Flop the Joint and Still Lose On a flop of Kc Qd 10d , Greg Raymer bet 2,500 from the small blind, John Juanda raised to 10,000, Raymer re-potted and Juanda called all in for less. Juanda turned up Ad Kd for top pair, a straight draw and the nut flush draw while Raymer tabled As Jh for the flopped straight. The turn was the 4s , but the river was the Jd , making Juanda's flush. Juanda raked in the 39,000 pot while Raymer was left with only 11,000.
Fri, 30 May 2008 13:46:00Two royals in the same tournament? Must be a typo?-InMyOffice

Negreanu Doubles UpThor Hansen raised from the button to 1,100. Eric Hershler called from the small blind. Daniel Negreanu then raised all in from the big blind for a total of 5,300, and mentioned that he may be pulling a squeeze play.Hansen made the call and then Hershler went into the tank to think about things. While Hershler was thinking, Negreanu asked "Is there a bounty on my head?" as he smiled to the rest of the table. Hershler then folded.Neagreanu: QQHansen: 55Negreanu flopped top set and it held up as the board ran out Q32,7,5. Negreanu is back to 13,600 chips.

Weeeeeeeee!!!I just got to speak to Daniel right now on the phone and it didn't cost me anything!!!Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!Good luck Daniel!!

JC said he had about 25k at the last break (I think a little over an hour ago). His table was pretty disgusting though (Antonius, Smokey, Nebuchad (high stakes player on one of the Euro sites), Greg Mueller......Scott Clements earlier).