Official - "i Found Money Today Thread"

Ok, I don't believe this thread has been created, but if so, then I apologize in advance to the mods.So, the thread is about sharing your stories of past and current instances where you have found money. Where and how much. For me, I found money in several places, mostly at an ATM. There is an ATM in an eatery where I work and found a $20 bill in 3 different days just sitting in the dispenser tray. Once I see money, I immediately go to the machine and pretend to withdraw so others won't think I just pocketed $20!Bump the thread if you have found new wealth!

i love finding my own money in the pockets of my different jackets, pants, etc.

MGM poker room.Talk about found money!
QFT!

Seat 5 $3/5 NLPotowatomi Poker RoomI found $1345 yesterday.MBN

i love finding my own money in the pockets of my different jackets, pants, etc.
Definitely. On a trip after my most recent Vegas trip I put on some shorts I hadn't worn since Vegas and found $240 in my pocket. Gotta love gambling and drinking a lot and forgetting how much money you have in your pocket.

As a little kid) Found an envelope in the store that had jingling change in it. Turned it in. Came back 2 weeks later, no one had claimed it, opened it and ka-ching, $25.65. I basically pwned the GI Joe section (back when they were like $2 or $3 each). As a teenager) A friend of mine and I were going to a Portland Winterhawks game. One of us dropped something in the rear seat of the cab- cabby pulls over and lifts up the seat so we could retrieve it. KA-CHING, three $100 bills. Idiot opens his mouth and says something to the guy, of course, cabbie claims it but he gave us a free ride there and a free ride back, which IIRC was like $50 each way. We blew the cab money on Churros, those little mini hockey sticks and sports cards from the souvenir stand. That was also the night that I urinated on the Kamloops Blazers team bus and one of the Kamloops players who was sitting out that game saw it and hit me with a rock (best throw I've ever seen... ever). As an adult) Found a billfold with $140 in it. Had a drivers license; found the guys number in the book, gave him a ring. He owned a restaraunt and gave me and mine a free meal which was worth about the cash he had in his wallet. He was so grateful that he offered me 50% off whenever I go back. That's paid off nicely. Moroccan food FTW.

I have a safe in my house that I keep important documents and half of my working bankroll. I thought I knew exactly how much I had in there until a few weeks ago when I was cleaning it out and throwing away some old paper work.I found $1,200 wrapped with a rubber band in the back of the safe. I know that it was obviously my money but I have no idea how long it's been back there and it really felt like found money.I have been keeping track of the money in there with a log and my log for that safe was being maintained and accurate since the beginning of '07.

I went to the mall with a few friends to play games at the arcade when I was like 8 or 9. When we left I kept hearing this sound of paper dragging and looked down to see a 50.00 bill stuck to the bottom of my shoe thanks to some gum I stepped on. It was like hitting the lottery.