Poker Vt Is Now Live

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird. I always have figure I was a novice at the game but I got 80% on the test. Too bad my computer won't load the videos properly or I'd invest in the program. I hate having a dinosaur computer. :club:
I can't get the samples to run either........bummer
I can't get the samples to run either........bummer
Here are a few helpful hints that have worked for others in regards to sample video load problems and N-SPAT issues.Clear your web browsing history, cache, and cookies.Close your browser and open it back up to pokervt.com and try again.If you are still having problems, download the following browser and try again.http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/Also, please deactivate your pop up blocker when visiting pokervt.comFeel free to post your questions, comments, and suggestions here in the forum. I'm not always able to scan through here so please also send your thought to support@pokervt.comThanks,
Wow, you spend 30 bucks a month for car/apartment and groceries? Sick...... Isn't this just about what Netflix costs? I don't know, I remember being broke as hell in college with a $800 bankroll and I could still afford to pay $30 a month on certain things. I even remember I joined that Pro Poker school thing that gank used to do for more money than this I think. I figured anything that would help me make money was worth spending money on, and generally it is.
Poker players are some of the cheapest bastards on the planet. Not all obv. but MANY.I mean, I've seen guys blow thought 3, 4 buy ins, then go out for a bite to eat to cool off and say "HOLY SHIT, THIS IS STEAK IS 25-BUCKS!!!???!!!"lmaoBest of luck to Daniel and all involved here.
Bad Poker players are some of the cheapest bastards on the planet. Not all obv. but MANY.
FYPI learned fairly quickly that you need to lose the value of a dollar to a certain extent in order to be a good poker player. I think Ace on the river had a a quote where Barry said something like "you'll never see a good poker player looking at prices at the grocery store" (I probably butchered the quote but it was something like that, I read it 2 years ago.).
Here are a few helpful hints that have worked for others in regards to sample video load problems and N-SPAT issues.Clear your web browsing history, cache, and cookies.Close your browser and open it back up to pokervt.com and try again.If you are still having problems, download the following browser and try again.http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/Also, please deactivate your pop up blocker when visiting pokervt.comFeel free to post your questions, comments, and suggestions here in the forum. I'm not always able to scan through here so please also send your thought to support@pokervt.comThanks,
I've tried all of those with the exception of mozilla, I'm too old a dinosaur to re-learn a new browser system.The pop-up isn't blocked but when the new window for the sample video opens, it immediately says done and stays blank and frozen.
I've found that doing all of the above has a hit/miss factor when using VISTA, but once it works, it works well. FIREFOX, on the other hand, works 100%, as far as I can tell. As a side note, my test results vary from 50% to 90%, pending on the questions...
Poker players are some of the cheapest bastards on the planet. Not all obv. but MANY.I mean, I've seen guys blow thought 3, 4 buy ins, then go out for a bite to eat to cool off and say "HOLY SHIT, THIS IS STEAK IS 25-BUCKS!!!???!!!"
what. 25 bucks? is that what steaks cost in the US? has to be a big steak. lmaoit's also a bad comparison imo. in poker you put up money to win money, and complaining about a steak costing 25 bucks isn't all that weird imo (although i have to say that i have no idea about the prizes in the US, around here a good steak in a restaurant is usually around 10€)
what. 25 bucks? is that what steaks cost in the US? has to be a big steak. lmaoit's also a bad comparison imo. in poker you put up money to win money, and complaining about a steak costing 25 bucks isn't all that weird imo (although i have to say that i have no idea about the prizes in the US, around here a good steak in a restaurant is usually around 10€)
$25 is actually way low. *Except at my favorite Argentinian place*More like $35-40 at a decent steakhouse and $40-60 at a really nice one.
$25 is actually way low. *Except at my favorite Argentinian place*More like $35-40 at a decent steakhouse and $40-60 at a really nice one.
You city folk need to move to Cow Country! $16.95 will get you the best of the best here.
You city folk need to move to Cow Country! $16.95 will get you the best of the best here.
LOLChicago is one of the steak/meat capitols of the world.Home of the Stockyards, used to supply more meat than any place in the world. Things aren't quite on that same scale nowadays, but still... lots of meat here. :club:
LOLChicago is one of the steak/meat capitols of the world.Home of the Stockyards, used to supply more meat than any place in the world. Things aren't quite on that same scale nowadays, but still... lots of meat here. :D
Move South young man........just trust me, move south :club::ts:D PS: Did ya'll read that I finished 4th in only my second live tourney (30+ regs who are very good)? I am sooooo stoked and honestly, I must say that PokerVT played a HUGE part in it!!!!!
Move South young man........just trust me, move south :5c:D:3h PS: Did ya'll read that I finished 4th in only my second live tourney (30+ regs who are very good)? I am sooooo stoked and honestly, I must say that PokerVT played a HUGE part in it!!!!!
Congrats Lisa. Glad to hear you did so well!! :club::ts:D :D :4h
I've tried all of those with the exception of mozilla, I'm too old a dinosaur to re-learn a new browser system.The pop-up isn't blocked but when the new window for the sample video opens, it immediately says done and stays blank and frozen.
Really nothing to learn. It works very much the same as Explorer - without all of the spyware, trojans, viruses, crap that slows down your system and Mozilla will run several times faster then what you have now.(Mozilla Firefox SPAM obv)
pls tell me they have churrasco there. if so u must show me this place when im up there
pls tell me they have churrasco there. if so u must show me this place when im up there
They do, but I'm not sure if they cook it differently from the other steaks. But trust me, it's very good.And BYOB. We usually go, bring 2 bottles of red, and I get the 'El Filet', which is pretty much 2 filet's the size of what you'd get in a normal place, except there's 2 of them, lol. Then it has some reduction broth and spinach mashed potatoes. For 23 bucks. :)It's called 'Tango Sur' if you wanna search it.
They do, but I'm not sure if they cook it differently from the other steaks. But trust me, it's very good.And BYOB. We usually go, bring 2 bottles of red, and I get the 'El Filet', which is pretty much 2 filet's the size of what you'd get in a normal place, except there's 2 of them, lol. Then it has some reduction broth and spinach mashed potatoes. For 23 bucks. :)It's called 'Tango Sur' if you wanna search it.
nice, you better show us either that sunday or the friday i come back up there where this place it at. if not i'll be emo on my flight back to mia =/ lol

My problem with the video is the problem I have with most of the videos on the net. My computer does load them but only is spurts which makes trying to watch them just about impossible. It'll run about 10 - 12 seconds, then have to load, then run another 10 to 12 seconds. So it's not really worth it for me to sign on especially since new computer equipment isn't in our budget for the foreseeable future.

My problem with the video is the problem I have with most of the videos on the net. My computer does load them but only is spurts which makes trying to watch them just about impossible. It'll run about 10 - 12 seconds, then have to load, then run another 10 to 12 seconds. So it's not really worth it for me to sign on especially since new computer equipment isn't in our budget for the foreseeable future.
As a temporary fix, let the video completely buffer before you start to watch it. Should clear up most problems.
Geez, what do you have dialup or something?

I posted before about how the site messed up when i inputed my info, well i signed up the next day no problem with that same CC. Problem was pokerVT charged me twice now for the same account. I figure its some sort of bug in the system, but something that should be looked into. I emailed support about it already, just posting it here so people make sure they don't get double billed.

Please double check to make sure you meet the requirements at the following page:http://www.pokervt.com/faq.cfmIf you do and continue to have problems please email support@pokervt.comThanks,