so sbd and i are having a nice little competition that involves staking. we need 10 total stakeeeess for the 2 dollar mtt on stars in 30 mins. put your sn and loc and why you should be selected and how good you are etc. i will ship an extra 5 to whoever lasts longest, cash or no cash. if you do cash 50/50 no stakeback is prob what is gonna happen, unless you make like <6ish, then you can just keep it. we have lots of $$$$ riding on this, so if you suck at poker, pm me and i will make sure not to draft you. ready GOgOGGOGOGOGOGOOOOGOGOGOOOwe are drafting in 19minsish, if we dont have enough peeps we may wait an hour for the $3 tourney

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure we'll being doing a later tourney than this, so keep postinggggg
pretty sure im gonna own you.also post if the 10 pm pt $3 tourney works for you or not, but we are off to a good start, if we get like 5 more in ten mins we are goin with this one

fisheees on stars(somerset) cause im pretty decent when i play with other peoples money;only been staked once but i did come infourth in a 180;its cool if not as i realize i dont have a lot of postsgl to your horses

Waffles2003 (Farmington)Why? Coz i am broke on Starsthanks***Count me out if later than the 12pm***
shipped, play the 2.20 either way even if we decide on the later tourneyeveryone please edit your posts to say if the tourney at 01:00 on stars the 3$ works for you
shipped, play the 2.20 either way even if we decide on the later tourneyeveryone please edit your posts to say if the tourney at 01:00 on stars the 3$ works for you
cool i am in, gl everyone

I am just looking for something to get me going...I am good poker player just not running good. Seem to run into an abnormal amount of big hands. Pstars has not been kind to me. Just need some to believe that I can play good for them. Franchise632 (St Paul)Thanks

se7enth_bok (crawfordsville) if you will allow me to play thursday
sorry, we are going tonight straight up, also we have officially decided that this will take place in about an hour for the 01:00 tourney. if you already posted, you are ahead in my mind, ALSO, if you can find me ANY chassis for the 50.6 adidas cleats, at a price of $30 or less, and a link, i guarantee you a stake, and prob a 180 man stake too.

Trolling United - Captain SBDSheffroid (grand rapids)Franchise632 (St Paul)Nvrquit29(victoria)lunarphase(norwell)fornicator1 (platte city) National Lawn Fairies - Captain yourboysagrida aka Pollyballerscenester09 (Oviedo)fisheees (somerset)Alreadyis (chandler)arthuryb (surrey)addilac299 (fargo)My team has stakes shipped

DrafteesBellairedrew (lewisville)Alreadyis (chandler)arthuryb (surrey)Sheffroid (grand rapids) fisheees (somerset)Franchise632 (St Paul)Nvrquit29(victoria)addilac299 (fargo)drcossack(Factoryville)lunarphase(norwell)scenester09 (Oviedo)fornicator1 (platte city)
since it starts in 11 min...i just jumped in pre-ship....lemme know what team i am on