2008 Wsop Fantasy Pool

One thing for sure, this is ten times better than the Full Tilt one last year where they 'let' you pick 10 people per tournament, but the order counted, and the selection list was not simple, with lots of back and forth interweb pages.And to top it off you couldn't just pick one group and auto select them for all the tournaments.
Thats why I got through 1 tourney and was like "screw this"

I'm in.Didn't put much thought in to who I picked so I'll probably do a lot better than I would have done if I'd spent hours on it!Good luck all!

Oh god I forgot to pick someone important, can I edit the picks somehow?

If I get the tiebreaker question exactly right, can I get like a free lifetime subscription to PokerVT or just 1 year free?

• 2 weeks later...
how did no one put or atleast mention thor hansen, dewey tomko, david singer or kirk morrison and noone took marco as asleeper
How would you know who anyone picked and how would you know no one picked any of them?I have Singer and Morrison on my list...and I'm sure there is more than one person with the rest on theirs too.No one mentioned them because they didn't want to give ideas to others who weren't thinking about them and would have waited til after the deadline to mention them.
How would you know who anyone picked and how would you know no one picked any of them?I have Singer and Morrison on my list...and I'm sure there is more than one person with the rest on theirs too.No one mentioned them because they didn't want to give ideas to others who weren't thinking about them and would have waited til after the deadline to mention them.
Now that sounds like some kind of deception or cheating.

One more question bob...When was the deadline... last night or can people still submit entries til the cards are in the air today?James

One more question bob...When was the deadline... last night or can people still submit entries til the cards are in the air today?James
Deadline was 3 hours ago and no more entries are being accepted.
Kirk morrison is a bad pick, has no one else noticed he hasnt played any tournaments at all this past year, he didnt play the 25k where he finished second why would he play the wsop

I have Neverwin, Kathy Liebert, Mike Sexton, Eli Elezra, Andy Bloch, Patrik Antonius and Phil Laak. I'm off to a pretty good start.WAR LIEBERT!!!!