Same Player Wins Bad Beat Jackpot At Ultimatebet

Welcome to 2 weeks ago.

unlikely yes?strange or rigged? possible, but probably not.this guy probably plays a crap ton of hands at all the bad beat tables and if he wants to pay the extra rake then so be it, good on him for being a luckbox.

unlikely yes?strange or rigged? possible, but probably not.this guy probably plays a crap ton of hands at all the bad beat tables and if he wants to pay the extra rake then so be it, good on him for being a luckbox.
Wow, how many hands does this guy have to play to get that lucky?Online some articles are claiming that UB is a sister site to Absolute. I really don't know anything about that, but if it's true then they have a history of corruption. Really sick imo...Anyone able to figure out the maths? I have won a bad beat jackpot live - it was just the third bad beat that the 17 year veteran poker dealer had ever dealt. I found this odds chart online but not sure if it's accurate.http://wizardofodds.com/holdem/badbeat.html
Wow, how many hands does this guy have to play to get that lucky?
two.this is really unlikely, but not nearly impossible. but really, if a site wanted to steal from the BBJ, wouldn't there be much easier ways to do it? like maybe not putting all the money in the BBJ fund to begin with?
two.this is really unlikely, but not nearly impossible. but really, if a site wanted to steal from the BBJ, wouldn't there be much easier ways to do it? like maybe not putting all the money in the BBJ fund to begin with?
True. But couldn't a programmer/consultant find plenty of ways to hijack funds from a poker site then giving himself the Absolute ability to see everyones hole cards and play tournaments?There are plenty of ways to steal and thieves look for the ones that they have access to. If this guy has a relationship with someone on the programming team for the bad beat jackpot, wouldn't that be his opportunity?Anyway, I am not some conspiracy theorist. I play a lot online. I believe my money is safe. But this is just another reason for regulation and an online gaming commission. Just my two cents.

You've got to think that even UB wouldn't be dumb enough to intentionaly deal the same player the BBJ though

Anyway, I am not some conspiracy theorist. I play a lot online. I believe my money is safe. But this is just another reason for regulation and an online gaming commission. Just my two cents.
no argument there
Wow, how many hands does this guy have to play to get that lucky?Online some articles are claiming that UB is a sister site to Absolute. I really don't know anything about that, but if it's true then they have a history of corruption. Really sick imo...Anyone able to figure out the maths? I have won a bad beat jackpot live - it was just the third bad beat that the 17 year veteran poker dealer had ever dealt. I found this odds chart online but not sure if it's accurate.http://wizardofodds.com/holdem/badbeat.html
Not only do the two sites have the same management, but AFAIK Ultimatebet has a pending investigation into alleged superuser accounts as well.Would this be a stupid method of cheating/stealing? Yes. Does that rule out the possibility that someone did cheat/steal? Very recent history tells us no.
You've got to think that even UB wouldn't be dumb enough to intentionaly deal the same player the BBJ though
thats prob what they want you to think. :club:
QFTThey are NOT that dumb

1) UB gains no advantage by dealing the same player two jackpots2) I am not a programmer, but I am assuming it is literally impossible to know exactly which table the jackpot will hit and when. Therefore, you must conclude that it is not rigged.

Why can't this guy just run really really really bad?
[x] checkbox post[ ] pass[ ] fail[ ] epic fail[x] not quite an epic fail, but close[x] I still like the occasional checkbox post
Never underestimate how dumb somebody can be.
Ok, maaaaybe one person could be that stupid. But a huge group of people running a big online poker sight, well......touche, salesman