• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus FTOPS again? they seriously need to stop having these so much they really mean nothing other than having some larger buy in tourneys available I think the WCOOP on stars is set up significantly better.

Jesus FTOPS again? they seriously need to stop having these so much they really mean nothing other than having some larger buy in tourneys available I think the WCOOP on stars is set up significantly better.
what is so bad about having larger buy in MTTs? WCOOP should learn something from the FTOPS. clearly people want to play these...
Gonna go to the Sox game instead.
I would rate the two about equal in regards to causing one's self mental harm. :)You guys are going to be in SF in a week or so, which means you will be my 2nd fav MLB team...so get hot beforehand or something.
I would rate the two about equal in regards to causing one's self mental harm. :)You guys are going to be in SF in a week or so, which means you will be my 2nd fav MLB team...so get hot beforehand or something.
Definitely agree w/the first sentence.Don't know if you have to worry about anyone getting hot to beat SF...wow are they awful.
Definitely agree w/the first sentence.Don't know if you have to worry about anyone getting hot to beat SF...wow are they awful.
Hey, Zito is back on the hill today, things are looking up....
Hey, Zito is back on the hill today, things are looking up....
SF: Zito (0-6, 7.53)28.2 IP 11 Ks 15 BBZito, who a year ago signed a $126 million, seven-year contract, was sent to the bullpen last week after compiling a 7.53 ERA while losing his first six starts. "Barry Zito's going to start. He's a starter," Bochy said Tuesday. "We just gave him a break." Zito was San Francisco's opening-day starter this season and became only the third pitcher since 1956 to go 0-6 before May(yes, I am a DBacks and a Whitesox fan so I love this)
SF: Zito (0-6, 7.53)28.2 IP 11 Ks 15 BBZito, who a year ago signed a $126 million, seven-year contract, was sent to the bullpen last week after compiling a 7.53 ERA while losing his first six starts. "Barry Zito's going to start. He's a starter," Bochy said Tuesday. "We just gave him a break." Zito was San Francisco's opening-day starter this season and became only the third pitcher since 1956 to go 0-6 before May(yes, I am a DBacks and a Whitesox fan so I love this)
I personally think the Giants should keep Zito in the rotation as long as possible. Maybe even have him pitch twice a series when they play the Dodgers. I'm pretty disappointed I didn't get to see the Giants bring him in relief in a close game though. That would have a load of comedic value for me.Sigh, I shouldn't even try to post in General, I always end up highjacking threads towards baseball...Back to the original subject:I don't like 6 handed tournaments because they make me feel like more of a nit then usual. I also think I become concious of the fact that I am playing too tight, and end up over valuing hands like AQ, TT, etc when I do get them. That being said, I can't pass up the prize pool and I did have a good score in the 6 handed 100r on FTP a month or so ago, so maybe lightning can strike the same place twice or something.
...for the Pirates :club:
Unfortunately for PMJ and all Giants-haters, the Giants picked the perfect team to get him a chance to get some confidence back :\Now, if the Giants were playing the Pens, I'd say they'd be ****ed.
Unfortunately for PMJ and all Giants-haters, the Giants picked the perfect team to get him a chance to get some confidence back :\Now, if the Giants were playing the Pens, I'd say they'd be ****ed.
They did a good job last night; the kid Sanchez the Giants threw out there had been impressive lately and they lit him up. They hopefully shouldn't have a problem with Zito and his 84 mph fastball.
They did a good job last night; the kid Sanchez the Giants threw out there had been impressive lately and they lit him up. They hopefully shouldn't have a problem with Zito and his 84 mph fastball.
Sigh. He totally messed up my ERA and WHIP for Fantasy Baseball. I expected a good outing. :club::ts:D
Sigh. He totally messed up my ERA and WHIP for Fantasy Baseball. I expected a good outing. :club::ts:D
But why? He was playing the offensive juggernaut known as the Pirates!