Is Daniel's Best Poker Behind Him?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing people dont realise is that dn doesnt care about what people think.He couldnt give a shit if you think he has passed his prime.
Oh.
Do i think DN is one of the better players in the world? YES. In two weeks, when I make a somewhat large and well studied wager on Fantasy wsop and draft 30players vs my brother, I admit he would go very late on mine and my brothers list. He does play a lot of tournaments, it's always nice to have those players on your roster. No way we draft him in our top 10. Does this mean his best poker is behind him? It would not be surprising if some time in the future I am back to drafting him with the first few picks in this draft.
I agree, since it's been four years from his last bracelet, that he shouldn't be in your top ten. That's basically been my point with this thread. Daniel IMO needs to end his drought or we can only surmise that, for whatever reasons, that maybe his best poker is not in front of him.Also, Daniel's legacy in poker will undoubtedly be that of a great player. However, like I stated earlier, if you read the transcript from his recent ESPN chat session even he believes he MUST win more bracelets and/or major tournaments to be considered one of the greatest to have ever played.
I agree, since it's been four years from his last bracelet, that he shouldn't be in your top ten. That's basically been my point with this thread. Daniel IMO needs to end his drought or we can only surmise that, for whatever reasons, that maybe his best poker is not in front of him.Also, Daniel's legacy in poker will undoubtedly be that of a great player. However, like I stated earlier, if you read the transcript from his recent ESPN chat session even he believes he MUST win more bracelets and/or major tournaments to be considered one of the greatest to have ever played.
lol!!!!!!!
Antonious and Lindgren have never won bracelets so I'm confused is their best poker still ahead of them or is it behind them or maybe it was never there? Geesh and Chip Reese only won what two? Odd that he got a legacy without many bracelts I mean after all that is the ultimate judge of success in poker. Man what about Jen H? It's been awhile since she won one. Then again it's only been a few years since Tilly won hers so she's got to be sitting pretty in your fantasy draft.
Antonious and Lindgren have never won bracelets so I'm confused is their best poker still ahead of them or is it behind them or maybe it was never there? Geesh and Chip Reese only won what two? Odd that he got a legacy without many bracelts I mean after all that is the ultimate judge of success in poker. Man what about Jen H? It's been awhile since she won one. Then again it's only been a few years since Tilly won hers so she's got to be sitting pretty in your fantasy draft.
Tilly>DN imo. (sw)
Tilly>DN imo. (sw)
Lol I assume that's so you could look down her shirt like so many other men at the poker tables try to.