• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jungle book is good too, but unless Robin Hood has Kevin Costner, I don't wanna hear it.
looooooooooolLion KingAladdin????
Terrible terrible movie.Might as well say sound of music is your favorite you hack.
Hey, sound of music is actually good.
What size skirt do you wear?
Not what I meant.I was comparing it to Mary Poppins, which is complete and utter crap.
You know what, pal, you could have told me that before I set it up.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Ya know, I think I'm just gonna have to watch this as I'm falling asleep tonight after I Am Legend.......and I'm off for movie time. Enjoy your Disney.
We're having a little argument here....My top 3...AladdinLion KingLittle MermaidBrigette's Top 3...Sleeping BeautyLittle MermaidAlice in WonderlandWho wins?Or name your own?
Out of that list you win only because of Lion KingMy list1. Lion King2. Beauty and the Beast3. Mulan
Out of that list you win only because of Lion KingMy list1. Lion King2. Beauty and the Beast3. Mulan
Oh man, that's bad. Mulan? really?Bad. What are you like 15?
Oh man, that's bad. Mulan? really?Bad. What are you like 15?
I was pretty close when I first watched it.it was the last good movie in my time, wouldnt really expect many older people to like it.
I was pretty close when I first watched it.it was the last good movie in my time, wouldnt really expect many older people to like it.
You're just too young then.Little Mermaid was the best child age movie for me, but it was great.Mulan is just out of range. If you said Lion King, that's ok. But go watch Aladdin and An American Tale, and I dunno, i'm drunk.
You're just too young then.Little Mermaid was the best child age movie for me, but it was great.Mulan is just out of range. If you said Lion King, that's ok. But go watch Aladdin and An American Tale, and I dunno, i'm drunk.
aladdin is a very close #4, an american tale I never really liked, It just depends on what you watched when you were a kid.I think Beauty and the Beast is way better than the Little Mermaid.

Hmm this is funny I own pretty much all of these movies now that I have kids and have seen them no less then dozens each, but I would go with.AlladinLion KingFantasia (can't believe this has not been mentioned)For PixarNemo

Nemo leaves a bitter taste in my mouth since it was my first date with my ex and that relationship ended really really bad. I doubt I'm ever watching it again

mini hijack: GO SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!sorry I wrote this over in the hockey forum, but no one reads the hockey forum...okay back to your regularly scheduled program...4) The Nightmare Before Christmas...chew on that one

Sleeping Beauty, Fantasia, Snow White -- there's something chillingly dark and fascinating about those earlier films that simply gone in a lot of subsequent features. The rest are entertaining in a cute way, but sterile in my opinion.