Eh...not a lot to tell...He was a virgin (of the vaginal sex variety) and wanted to remain so...and had told his girlfriend as much and she'd agreed. She was not a virgin. She was giving him a blowjob, he had his eyes closed and was enjoying it, and without his consent, she hopped on. As soon as he realized what happened, he grabbed her and threw her off and yelled at her. A while later (days/weeks?), they had consensual sex.You're welcome to illustrate. (I could throw something together in Paint, but I'm feeling lazy.)
Just wow....so many diff ways....And this in a Disney Movie thread....awesome
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brave Little Toaster for animated. Haven't seen it in ages though, kind of forget what its about.Not sure if this is Disney or not but Homeward Bound will always have a special place in my heart :club:

• 3 weeks later...

A litle late but I didnt see this till now and I am a huge movie fan.1) Aladdin2) Little Mermaid3) Fox and the Houndnow for Disney Movies1) Old Yeller2) Mary Poppins3) Mighty Joe YoungBest All Round Cartoon Ever Made?Land Before Time

A litle late but I didnt see this till now and I am a huge movie fan.1) Aladdin2) Little Mermaid3) Fox and the Houndnow for Disney Movies1) Old Yeller2) Mary Poppins3) Mighty Joe YoungBest All Round Cartoon Ever Made?Land Before Time
thumbs-down.gif

yeah but this is just my opinion. The only one that really matters to me anyways.