**xxofficial "i Was Supposed To Get My Rebate Check By Today" Threadxx**

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I filed in Feb, I'm guessing that they processed it. Maybe not, who knows?
I would hope they processed it since it was that early but you're right, who knows. I am scheduled for June 6 so I have time to prepare for not getting mine.
Q: The payment date for my Social Security number has passed, and I haven't received my rebate. Why not?A: The payment schedule applies to taxpayers whose tax returns were processed before April 15. If you filed your tax return just before the filing deadline, the IRS might not have processed it by April 15, which could delay your rebate, IRS spokesman Anthony Burke says.The IRS is offering a "Where's My Stimulus Payment?" tool on its website, www.irs.gov, for taxpayers whose rebates should have arrived by now.
Would help if it worked...Or maybe it doesn't work because I shouldn't have received my payment by now according to them? I had my stuff mailed in March and left my bank account # so they could direct deposit. So I should have got mine on the 2nd. Guess the site doesn't have info on me because I am supposed to get it on the 30th instead by check.

It seems they have updated the dates....Timetable for Mailing ChecksIf the last two digits in your Social Security number fall within the following ranges, you can expect your rebate check by the following dates:00-09 May 1610-18 May 2319-25 May 3026-38 June 639-51 June 1352-63 June 2064-75 June 2776-87 July 488-99 July 11

Social Security Number: ***-**-**(under 5) (under 5)Your total Stimulus payment was calculated as $600.00 and consists of the following:Basic Amount: $600.00.Qualifying Child Amount: $0.00 (Based on 0 qualifying children).Your payment of $600.00 is scheduled to be issued on May 23, 2008. If you do not receive your check by June 20, 2008, please contact us again. We are unable to take any action until then.Helpful Information:Well, at least I'm getting the full amount. Did everyone who signed up for direct deposit still get their notice worded like this?

Was supposed to get it today and what a shock it wasnt deposited into my account. This president cant do anything right!
Was supposed to get it today and got it today. I called GW and thanked him personally, since he obviously has complete control over when we all get our checks.Thanks buddy!NSAP465_SMALL.JPG
Social Security Number: ***-**-**(under 5) (under 5)Your total Stimulus payment was calculated as $600.00 and consists of the following:Basic Amount: $600.00.Qualifying Child Amount: $0.00 (Based on 0 qualifying children).Your payment of $600.00 is scheduled to be issued on May 23, 2008. If you do not receive your check by June 20, 2008, please contact us again. We are unable to take any action until then.Helpful Information:Well, at least I'm getting the full amount. Did everyone who signed up for direct deposit still get their notice worded like this?
yes

was supposed to receive may 9th, still nothing as of may 27th.the irs website where's my refund query took says it can not be found.i received by standard tax refund direct deposit no problem.grrrrr!

was supposed to receive may 9th, still nothing as of may 27th.the irs website where's my refund query took says it can not be found.i received by standard tax refund direct deposit no problem.grrrrr!
You do realise that Jayson Weber now works for the IRS?

Just figured it out, it looks like im getting a paper check that will be mailed out on june 6th.Since we did our taxes through H&R block and had our fees taken from our rebate the rebate actually went direct to H&R's bank, they took our their fees and then directly submitted our remaining refund to us. Since it was done this way they cant do a direct deposit to us and we will be getting a paper check.Certainly running it close since we fly out on the 15th of June.

Was supposed to get it on the 16th and its still MIA! They say you have to give them 2 fuc.king weeks before calling. I have tried the website and it says some crap about not being able to locate the rebate.Fu.ck'em

Your total Stimulus payment was calculated as $1,800.00 and consists of the following: * Basic Amount: $1,200.00. * Qualifying Child Amount: $600.00 (Based on 2 qualifying children).Your payment of $1,800.00 was deposited to your bank on May 6, 2008. Please check with your bank to see if the credit has been received. If your bank cannot confirm receipt of the payment, please continue.

• 2 weeks later...
Check mailed on June 6th as the website stated and received yesterday June 9th. Full $600 as expected, sweeet!
FYP, same for me and I should've lied about having kids