**xxofficial "i Was Supposed To Get My Rebate Check By Today" Threadxx**

+1I filed to get it deposited electronically and got a letter from the IRS at my correct address saying it was coming. My last two SSN digits are, according to www.irs.gov, in the group that was supposed to get deposited no later than today. Fckn IRS. I'm supposed to put down the deposit for my honeymoon, biotches.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1I filed to get it deposited electronically and got a letter from the IRS at my correct address saying it was coming. My last two SSN digits are, according to www.irs.gov, in the group that was supposed to get deposited no later than today. Fckn IRS. I'm supposed to put down the deposit for my honeymoon, biotches.
Got mine deposited Monday. I filed April 15th, too. When did you file?
15th as well, electronically. Gave out my check account # and everything to turbo tax so it could be deposited. I did have to send in a signed copy of the return but it was e-filed as well. Think that was it? I wouldn't imagine it was.I'm also pretty sure that calling the IRS tomorrow about it would be the equivalent of punching myself in the nads, repeatedly.
From everything I read, I was supposed to get back $1200 (my wife & I) but we got it today and it was only $600. LFT.
Maybe it was only one of them? I doubt they'd cut it in half.Brigette was supposed to get hers today and got it last monday I think.Mine is supposed to be the 9th, but nothing yet, so we'll see.
Maybe it was only one of them? I doubt they'd cut it in half.Brigette was supposed to get hers today and got it last monday I think.Mine is supposed to be the 9th, but nothing yet, so we'll see.
Did you two file seperately or together?

Add me to the haven't seen it yet. I filed back in January and got the refund on Feb 17 direct deposited to my account.So i know they have my account info yet no money in the bank...I agree calling them would be excrutiatingly painful and worthless, but I am hoping it is just a little backed up and I will see it on Monday *Crosses Fingers*

Did you two file seperately or together?
Separate... but I dunno how it works filing together, but I figured it's still semi separate... is it not?
Separate... but I dunno how it works filing together, but I figured it's still semi separate... is it not?
Hmmmmmm, I dunno. Our tax return came in one lump sum rather than 2 seperate ones, so I just assumed this would too. Hopefully I am wrong, but I have a feeling that I'm not. :club: Oh well...

i also was suppose to get mine today. we filed jointly and are assuming we are getting $1200.PLEASE don't let me down IRS!!!

i also was suppose to get mine today. we filed jointly and are assuming we are getting $1200.PLEASE don't let me down IRS!!!
Ugh....GL with that.

Yea I am a little worried actually. I filed in January and I was on the IRS website tonight and they have a link to look up what the status of your stimulus check is and they couldn't display my info. I put in my fiance's info and it came up fine. Anyone else use this on the site? Where is my stimulus check?

Yea I am a little worried actually. I filed in January and I was on the IRS website tonight and they have a link to look up what the status of your stimulus check is and they couldn't display my info. I put in my fiance's info and it came up fine. Anyone else use this on the site? Where is my stimulus check?
Mine didn't work either. Wuh-oh. See I heard other people that owed taxes or if something else was wrong, they got letters from the IRS telling them what was goin on.Guess I will actually call on Monday. Bleh. I'm worried it's because I had them put it into my savings account and something is holding that up...a lot of poker sites will not directly fund a savings, it has to be checking.

"I filed to get it deposited electronically" <--- How did you do that? I filed my taxes so long ago I forget if it was on that form.

Filed and paid my taxes end of March. I was told as long as I put my account number for direct deposit, even if I wasn't getting a refund for taxes, they would use it for this.I filed with my wife and my name is first, so I should have received mine yesterday as well. Her SS is at the end, so I'm sure they just went off her number and won't use the direct deposit just so they can get more interest on all this money that we probably borrowed from China anyway.Question for those that got the checks - did it comes as exactly $600/$1200, or did they take taxes from it?

Question for those that got the checks - did it comes as exactly $600/$1200, or did they take taxes from it?
i got $519, bbut thats just because of what i made
I don't think I ever got even a letter?I filed and got my taxes back in early January.They also can't find my information on that link..
Hehe funny.. I just checked my bank and there it was.. my deposit for $600
Mine didn't work either. Wuh-oh.
They also can't find my information on that link..
That's strange, it worked for me. I'm supposed to get it on Monday.
Do you guys read, on the stimulus calculator, that you "must have filed your return at least 6 weeks ago" in order to get your stimulus payment? Jeepster said he got his though and I filed on the same day he did.
Do you guys read, on the stimulus calculator, that you "must have filed your return at least 6 weeks ago" in order to get your stimulus payment? Jeepster said he got his though and I filed on the same day he did.
I saw that on the link, but I think as long as it was by 4-15....you're good.