Possible Big Payout On Nba Second Round

This three team parlay in the next round of neworl-clev-orl will pay around 40-1 ! How sick is that? Yo. Lebron is a beast. Szerbiak, delonte, that trade is started to pay off. Not to mention boobie gibson on fire from 3. Clev got to the finals last year and trust me detroit was better then. Flip is a bad crunchtime playoff coach too. Lebron is like mike believe it. Doc rivers is also a horrible endgame crunch time coach. Kg i also dont like his late minute game and u can see him unraveling already in this series. Stan van gundy is a great coach who was screwd by pat riley and got a championship ring stolen from him. Dwight howard is turning into a megasuperstar too! He put up numbers in round1 that havent been duplicated since wilt like 40 years ago. Turkoglu and Rashard are both 6-10 that can drain the J and put it on the floor to the rack. This causes HUMONGUS matchup problems in a halfcourt setting like the playoffs. Jameer nelson is a former college player of the year. Like david west, too. And chris paul, dont get me started, guy is incredible and clutch too. The city of new orleans needs this and deserves this! Byron Scott is sick-nasty coach. Peja is playing great in his role, tyson chandler keeps getting better and now they got ballerz bonzi wells, pargo, and julian wright coming off the bench. Spurs are a good team, good coach, but i beleive there run is due to come to an end, why not to the feel good story of the hornets. Plus the hornets came into sanantonio this season and whooopd there azz. Anyway i guess the hornets are the least most likely of the 3 just bec bost and det r bitches and sananton is a solid team. By the way, while u are winning all this money next round, dont bet a dime on the lakers/jazz series, buy some champaigne with your winnings and watch that series with a big smile on your face cuz it will be that legendary.

y do people who could give two shits about the topic respond in it? nothing better to do?

y do people who could give two shits about the topic respond in it? nothing better to do?
I follow the NBA ridic closely, and have all season and would be interested in having a solid convo about it and the playoffs. But you have no paragraphs and no organization in your post which makes it hard to read. You apparently jump from team to team, player to player with no transitions or anything resembling of the sort, just whatever pops into your brain first. Honestly, I don't even know where I would start in response to your OP.

So what are you saying? Bet on each team to win their series in the second round? Can you even make that bet? Don't you either bet on each individual game or on who wins the whole thing? Enlighten me O wise one.

I think you have a better chance of throwing the money in a fire and hoping it morphs into more money.The reason its "sick" is because it won't happen.....ever. Or have you missed the entire NBA season?

I don't get it...what was the parlay?
I think OP is saying the parlay is NOH> SAS, CLE > BOS, ORL > DET.I can buy that he's getting 40-1 because I would pick the other team in each one.
  • 2 weeks later...