AP $200 NL 6 maxHero $385 in SBVillain $265 on buttonReads: Villain is unknown and has been at table for 7 orbits. Involved in a lot of pots, but hasn't shown down many hands. Sort of suspect, but nothing proven yet. Hero has been stoic, playing premium hands strongly.Overall game has been moderately active.Hero wakes up with KK in the SB. 3 limpers to hero, hero makes it $10 to go. fold, fold, button calls. Flop: 3 5 8 rainbow ($20 ish)Hero bets ($20 ish), Button instacalls.Turn (3 5 8) 5 rainbow ($60 ish)Hero bets $60 ishVillain shovels. Hero?

around 50% makes this a pretty snap call
So what you're really saying is that puking first would prevent you from calling quickly enough to qualify as a "snap"?
So what you're really saying is that puking first would prevent you from calling quickly enough to qualify as a "snap"?
If vomit crosses the line does that make it a binding puke/call?

I call this and expect to be in the lead quite often. Neither 5x or a boat shoves that turn. I would expect to see TT/99 or connectors with an 8 in it or A8s.

INSTANTANEOUS
That makes me want to call more TBH.I move all in very quickly when playing live... fast enough where people comment to me about it at the table AND afterwards.Usually the move is planned in advance, so the chances he improved are dropping more still.

Shouldn't we be raising more from the SB when there's 3 limpers? We have to play OOP vs. potentially three others and we have a good hand. I like a raise to at least $15 here. Charge people for seeing this flop..