I drive a hyundai and still got to have sex WITH A GIRL. We kept our socks on and my feet stayed quite warm. Anyone else leave their socks on? Anyways, I'm kind of hungry and am having a serious BIG MAC ATTACK!
I always try to keep my socks on unless she requests differently.

Off-topic needs to have a special lock on new users. No posting at all, including making new stupid threads, until they pass some sort of mental capacity test written by JJJ and proofread by Shake and Beans.

Off-topic needs to have a special lock on new users. No posting at all, including making new stupid threads, until they pass some sort of mental capacity test written by JJJ and proofread by Shake Speedz and Beans.
No offense Shake
Off-topic needs to have a special lock on new users. No posting at all, including making new stupid threads, until they pass some sort of mental capacity test written by JJJ and proofread by Shake and Beans.
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...ic=51027&hlBy the way, if someone was preparing a mental capacity test, I would be concerned to the legitimacy of that test if it required two proofreaders.Also, I'm probably a genius but thanks for playing.
you are correct
No offense Shake
you are incorrect
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...ic=51027&hlBy the way, if someone were preparing a mental capacity test, I would be concerned to the legitimacy of that test if it required two proofreaders.Also, I'm probably a genius but thanks for playing.
fixed your non-genius post
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...ic=51027&hlBy the way, if someone was preparing a mental capacity test, I would be concerned to the legitimacy of that test if it required two proofreaders.Also, I'm probably a genius but thanks for playing.
That thread is a perfect example of my "takin' it to the man". Because of my dissent and the uprising that it caused, the posting time limit was changed to what it is today, which is zero. For a little while there you could only post once every 30 seconds and you couldn't edit anything without waiting 30 seconds, it was terrible and stupid. Thank you for reminding me how incredibly awesome I am.
That thread is a perfect example of my "takin' it to the man". Because of my dissent and the uprising that it caused, the posting time limit was changed to what it is today, which is zero. For a little while there you could only post once every 30 seconds and you couldn't edit anything without waiting 30 seconds, it was terrible and stupid. Thank you for reminding me how incredibly awesome I am.
thata boy.you're so cool. everybody likes you. everybody liked you in high school.
negative. How could the OT elite practice their dry wit amd feed their superiority complexes without fresh meat every once in a while? Come to think of it, GenPok has been pretty barren of superthread parties to crash lately..
The only sexual activity I'm involved in lately involves taking one sock off at the end. (Or just proir to the end.)
unfortunate.
Those look like my socks.
even more unfortunate. at least you know it's not athlete's foot. :club:
I drive a hyundai and still got to have sex WITH A GIRL. We kept our socks on and my feet stayed quite warm.Anyone else leave their socks on? Anyways, I'm kind of hungry and am having a serious BIG MAC ATTACK!
This would be a perfect time for Mr. Zimmerlin to display the correct way to use a capitalized word or words within a sentence.
Thank you grandfather clause.
This would be a perfect time for Mr. Zimmerlin to display the correct way to use a capitalized word or words within a sentence.
I looked at that Mr. Zimmerlin. His posts don't make any sense. Plus he has an ugly face.My problem with girls isn't that i have an ugly face, it's that i'm 19 but i'm still 5'3 and 105 punds. I fixed my big mac attack. HOLD THE PICKLES, HOLD THE LETTUCE, SPECIAL ORDERS DON'T UPSET US! was that better?
I looked at that Mr. Zimmerlin. His posts don't make any sense. Plus he has an ugly face.My problem with girls isn't that i have an ugly face, it's that i'm 19 but i'm still 5'3 and 105 punds. I fixed my big mac attack. HOLD THE PICKLES, HOLD THE LETTUCE, SPECIAL ORDERS DON'T UPSET US! was that better?
Mr. Zimmerlin would never hold the lettuce; he knows that it is far too important to the overall BALANCE OF THE BURGER.
Mr. Zimmerline would never hold the lettuce; he knows that it is far too important to the overall BALANCE OF THE BURGER.
When would be a good time to call the girl I sexied last night? She's not really cute so maybe she wants it just as bad as I do. I met her at my friend's fraternity house, and then she came back to my dorm with me and we got it on. I just am unsure of when I should call her to make the time again.
When would be a good time to call the girl I sexied last night? She's not really cute so maybe she wants it just as bad as I do. I met her at my friend's fraternity house, and then she came back to my dorm with me and we got it on. I just am unsure of when I should call her to make the time again.
Why don't you wait three weeks and then tell her you were cleaning out your wallet and found her number?
I call shenanigans.No way a guy who's 5'3 weighs 105 pounds unless he's got an eating disorder.