Fcp Golf Outing Private Poker Tourney

Private WSOP entry tourney  

32 members have voted

1. 1. I would be interested in a private NLHE sit n go for a seat in the $1500 event of the winners choice

• $0-50
    • 51-100
    • 101-150
    • 151-187.50
  2. 2. Winner take all or up to 3 payouts

• I prefer winner take all
    • I prefer 2 or 3 places paid out and would buy in for more to fund those prizes

BUY-IN: My vote is for $100. If we get 30+, that's two $1500 seats to the top 2, and leftover cash for 3rd. If we get <30, that's one seat and cash distributions for 2nd and 3rd.SHARE: My vote is 2% to each player (after stakeback), not to exceed 50% of total. If we have 30+ (and thus two horses in the WSOP event), I say we make it 1% each.
Fine with me also.
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine with me also.
Fine with me...I am not golfing or participating in Dinner....but I'll be there around 8ish or so for the tourney.
$100 is fine by me. For 2 seats given away each "loser" should get 1% of both winners. In the event there is only 1 seat given away all the "losers" should get 2% not to exceed 50%. That's the jist of it right?
Yes and yes.
i'm not in this, but:25 'stakers', 2% each, 50% total.or 26 'stakers', 50%/26 each, 50% total?
Yes and yes. Obv with the latter, it won't have to be exact. I'm sure the group would be fine with rounding off in favor of the winner to simplify payouts.

In for whatever. Please someone(or 2) good win and run like god(Adam?) in the $1500. I'm basically playing to stake some one for $100.

My vote is to adjust the buy in to get at least two (or three) into a $1,500 event.Are the winners obligated to play the $1,500 event the next day or can they pick which event they want to play in?

My vote is to adjust the buy in to get at least two (or three) into a $1,500 event.Are the winners obligated to play the $1,500 event the next day or can they pick which event they want to play in?
This is a great question.It's looking more and more now like I will use next weekend to just screw around and play cash games (maybe a Venetian DS) and was considering coming back again mid June by myself to play a $1500 event.
I think we said earlier that any event is fine.
I think we said earlier that any event is fine.
Yes, that was what was discussed originally, to give the winner some flexibility, although he might have more railers if he played in the Saturday event.
Yes, that was what was discussed originally, to give the winner some flexibility, although he might have more railers if he played in the Saturday event.
QFT. Would love it if the winners chose the first event for insta-railing opps, though i agree it should be up to them. I could/would still cheer on NoSup and ObeyTheDog the next day anyway. I've never seen the WSOP live so this is my priority after Friday...And FWIW, if I win a seat, it definitely will be Saturday's $1500 for me, given that baby #2's arrival is pretty much possible anytime after this weekend thru the rest of the WSOP (we're at 34+ weeks right now). Remember, this weekend is my "Last Hurrah" for God knows how long...
QFT. Would love it if the winners chose the first event for insta-railing opps, though i agree it should be up to them. I could/would still cheer on NoSup and ObeyTheDog the next day anyway. I've never seen the WSOP live so this is my priority after Friday...And FWIW, if I win a seat, it definitely will be Saturday's $1500 for me, given that baby #2's arrival is pretty much possible anytime after this weekend thru the rest of the WSOP (we're at 34+ weeks right now). Remember, this weekend is my "Last Hurrah" for God knows how long...
Same here, I'd play right away.As for railing the WSOP... it's quite boring, lol. Unless you like stinky fat people.... then it's heaven.But no, it's ok sometimes, if Matusow or Hellmuth are within earshot, that's usually entertaining. Especially if they are at the same table.
Same here, I'd play right away.As for railing the WSOP... it's quite boring, lol. Unless you like stinky fat people.... then it's heaven.But no, it's ok sometimes, if Matusow or Hellmuth are within earshot, that's usually entertaining. Especially if they are at the same table.
I see what you did there.And I approve.
I see what you did there.And I approve.
Why thank you, totally planned that!But no, I mean the mob you'll be standing next to while railing. :club:
Why thank you, totally planned that!But no, I mean the mob you'll be standing next to while railing. :club:
QFT. Also, the players usually find it fun to not shower for days on end. Or the 90% of them that smell like booze/weed. So glad I'm not at the series this year.
QFT. Also, the players usually find it fun to not shower for days on end. Or the 90% of them that smell like booze/weed. So glad I'm not at the series this year.
I like when it gets to the point where Todd Brunson just stops doing up the buttons on his shirt.
I love the smell of Eskimo in the morning.... napalm.jpg