My Thrilling Tale Of Tonight

I thought I was a fucked up degen. You sir make me look like an innocent little baby.Go find a post by 'Barack_Obama' and put your roll on one of his ridic 857823956789257682:1 bets.

I thought I was a fucked up degen. You sir make me look like an innocent little baby.Go find a post by 'Barack_Obama' and put your roll on one of his ridic 857823956789257682:1 bets.
Lol, did that guy get banned yet?
thanks for all the great responses guys, it really means a lot to me.
FYPDon't worry about it, I owed you one.
  • 2 weeks later...

Update on above run:Withdrew 800euro after about 4 days of playing. Have exams to study for and decided I'd never get much done if I was playing poker all the time.On a seperate note, is this an insane sharkscope graph, or is it really okay?1122967138a7670296964l.jpg

Update on above run:Withdrew 800euro after about 4 days of playing. Have exams to study for and decided I'd never get much done if I was playing poker all the time.On a seperate note, is this an insane sharkscope graph, or is it really okay?1122967138a7670296964l.jpg
Looks pretty insane but could just be your style, depends game type you're entering to as wlel. Wtf did you do at about 450? Shot at a $1000 entry SnG?
Looks pretty insane but could just be your style, depends game type you're entering to as wlel.Wtf did you do at about 450? Shot at a $1000 entry SnG?
lol, no, what do you think I am, a retard?(it was two $550 HU SNGs against a sharkscoped fish)
  • 3 weeks later...
Stop being stupid.Don't you hate that sick empty feeling in your chest after you lose all your money because you were an idiot? I've felt it before and I never want to feel it again. I don't understand how some people can do it over and over and over.
That feeling makes you stop for a bit but then the pain goes away and you do it all over again. I agree with you, it is stupid though.
Standard, lol.
lol, no, what do you think I am, a retard?(it was two $550 HU SNGs against a sharkscoped fish)
lol. you one of my new favourites on here now.
Whats it like to live in Ireland, maybe I'll move there
Ireland is the complete nuts. Nice people, nice environment, good economy, good poker games etc etc etc
Ireland is the complete nuts. Nice people, nice environment, good economy, good poker games etc etc etc
Excessive drinking everywhere?Do you all like Americans or not really?
Excessive drinking everywhere?Do you all like Americans or not really?
Oh, forgot to mention the drink. Yeah, the drink is def part of the culture and everyone enjoys it. It's not like people are drunk 24/7 though, and it's not rly as excessive as people think. But still, I think the partying/drinking here would def match anywhere I've ever been.The Americans thing is a bit complicated. I think most people really like them, but they think they're quite gullible so Irish people will tend to take the piss out of them alot. Also, we don't really consider 'Irish-Americans' Irish at all.
Oh, forgot to mention the drink. Yeah, the drink is def part of the culture and everyone enjoys it. It's not like people are drunk 24/7 though, and it's not rly as excessive as people think. But still, I think the partying/drinking here would def match anywhere I've ever been.The Americans thing is a bit complicated. I think most people really like them, but they think they're quite gullible so Irish people will tend to take the piss out of them alot. Also, we don't really consider 'Irish-Americans' Irish at all.
if i come visit you...with my practice in drinikng....would i fit in?
  • 6 months later...