A Steak With Some Bubbly.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

adam vouched for jdury... but he did not fulfill one of the requirements... I will stake him in a 10+1. Crooked and RyanDot will get the 24+2 stake.The next 2 who beat it will get a Midnight madness stake or some other 10+1 stake.I still havent beaten it... i've been on level 72 for like 2 weeks.

adam vouched for jdury... but he did not fulfill one of the requirements... I will stake him in a 10+1. Crooked and RyanDot will get the 24+2 stake.The next 2 who beat it will get a Midnight madness stake or some other 10+1 stake.I still havent beaten it... i've been on level 72 for like 2 weeks.
WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSo it's cool if I play tomorrow?
www.rebubbled.combeat the game on single player (72 levels) and post a screen shot of the screen after u beat level 72 and I will give u a 24+2 steak to a ftp tournament tomorrow night. Either the 8:00est 32k... 10:00 est.. 28k... or the 11:00 est 11.5k ko.First 2 people that post screenshots in the thread get the stake.For the record... I have gotten to level 72 and have yet to beat it. DO not try to find a screenshot online... etc. U must have a tab open of full contact or it must be present on the bottom of the screen etc. so i know u didnt cheat.GOod luck everyone. If noone is able to do it I might give a couple stakes to teh daily doubles or midnight madness etc.glgl.
Fixed so it's a clickable link. I'm too lazy to enter the address manually.
ty to vtlaxter and adam, i will be on tomorrow, or you can talk to me on aim jdrury011 tomorrow is good as tonight is prom. ty again
If he doesnt get laid, will you up his stake?

ryandot: looks like you will be the only one playing on a stake tonight. Hit me up on aim later and we can sort out the details. (vtlaxer09) Ill probably have you play the 8:00 est 32k if im back in time for that. Otherwise I hope the 10:00 est one is fine.