Chinese Poker Online!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times did I sit at a table w/o any actual money and then complain to EVERYONE how Vick runs like god and continue to completely ignore the fact that I totally rolled Adam and Jamie since I owe each $50 bux and I have $6.71 that I needed to run up into $11 bux just so I could defend myself on the rail of the Neg-O...but I am paying you tonight!!!!
fyp

Finished up like $20 last nite but coulda been more. I had one +90 hand where I set a royal flush at the bottom and a +70 hand with quads at the bottom. However I learned that you need to click "submit natural" when you have three flushes, you can't just set three flushes cuz I got -5 doing that compared to like +45 if I had clicked submit natural. The more you know

I love how he completely ignores everything and doesn't respond to anyone pointing out he owes money. Pay the men, sir.

That was beautiful.ETA for huge dramabomb thread dedicated to this debt?I say we give it 'til Monday.
What dramabomb? I PM'ed him AND talked to him during the Neg-O lastnight. He'll get his $50.edit: Sending it to him right now. Enjoy sir.

Seems like you guys really like the game. If anyone has any AP balance, I could do transfers there if you let me play. If AP is no good to anybody, then gl and have fun.Not sure about tonight or when, because you play at a hard time for me to make, but maybe in the near future.

What dramabomb? I PM'ed him AND talked to him during the Neg-O lastnight. He'll get his $50.edit: Sending it to him right now. Enjoy sir.
U PM'd me saying u needed to run up money so you could chat in th eNeg-O and a vague "you will get your money".I have recieved the $50 I am owed...have you paid Jamie his $50 as well?As for the "drambomb" u are tryng to ignore...the moral of he story is NOT i run nuclear blah blah blah...the thing the gets me steamed up is you sat in a game u didn't have money for. It's not like u asked any of us to loan u a stake or even said..."Hey if I lose, I won't be able to pay u for a few days." I know that IQ, Checky, and I found ways to settle IMMEDIATELY after. It's rather absurd for u to think u could sit in that game with the knowledge that u had NO WAY of paying more than a $10 loss or so that night. The worst part is the 3 of us were playing a buck a point to KEEP IT FRIENDLY. It's not like we were trying to kill each others rollz. This is not about the $50 I was owed and the $50 Jamie is owed I assume. It's simple really...If you don't have $100 to mess around with...don't sit in the game.So...ty for paying your debt, but please don't act as if you didn't do anything because...u did.