Chinese Poker Online!

U PM'd me saying u needed to run up money so you could chat in th eNeg-O and a vague "you will get your money".I have recieved the $50 I am owed...have you paid Jamie his $50 as well?As for the "drambomb" u are tryng to ignore...the moral of he story is NOT i run nuclear blah blah blah...the thing the gets me steamed up is you sat in a game u didn't have money for. It's not like u asked any of us to loan u a stake or even said..."Hey if I lose, I won't be able to pay u for a few days." I know that IQ, Checky, and I found ways to settle IMMEDIATELY after. It's rather absurd for u to think u could sit in that game with the knowledge that u had NO WAY of paying more than a $10 loss or so that night. The worst part is the 3 of us were playing a buck a point to KEEP IT FRIENDLY. It's not like we were trying to kill each others rollz. This is not about the $50 I was owed and the $50 Jamie is owed I assume. It's simple really...If you don't have $100 to mess around with...don't sit in the game.So...ty for paying your debt, but please don't act as if you didn't do anything because...u did.
sheesh...he just wants to be on the "in" with you cool people.give him a break!(sw)
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatcha gonna do WHEN THE NIT RUNS WILD ON YOU?!?!?!
99.jpgWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
U PM'd me saying u needed to run up money so you could chat in th eNeg-O and a vague "you will get your money".I have recieved the $50 I am owed...have you paid Jamie his $50 as well?As for the "drambomb" u are tryng to ignore...the moral of he story is NOT i run nuclear blah blah blah...the thing the gets me steamed up is you sat in a game u didn't have money for. It's not like u asked any of us to loan u a stake or even said..."Hey if I lose, I won't be able to pay u for a few days." I know that IQ, Checky, and I found ways to settle IMMEDIATELY after. It's rather absurd for u to think u could sit in that game with the knowledge that u had NO WAY of paying more than a $10 loss or so that night. The worst part is the 3 of us were playing a buck a point to KEEP IT FRIENDLY. It's not like we were trying to kill each others rollz. This is not about the $50 I was owed and the $50 Jamie is owed I assume. It's simple really...If you don't have $100 to mess around with...don't sit in the game.So...ty for paying your debt, but please don't act as if you didn't do anything because...u did.
The way you run is not friendly, imo.Also - more games tonight at 9:00PM PST.As always, Tiger Gaming, 13 Card Play Money Tables. Buy in for $500 play chips which equals $100 that you ship on Stars or Tilt when we done.I'll announce the table around 9 as usual.Who's in?
I said you'd get the money. You did. Nothing vague about it, IMO.You could've just as easily PM'ed me, FWIW. I believe I sent you one lastnight.As far as Jamie: I've moved money between sites with him before, and I don't think he's too worried about it. If he is, I'm sure he'll let me know.
As far as Jamie: I've moved money between sites with him before, and I don't think he's too worried about it. If he is, I'm sure he'll let me know.
You have money? Play money doesn't count.

why would you sit down at a table in a game that you have little to no experience in and play with other poeples money ??? that is just dumb, hopefully everything is squared away.

I said you'd get the money. You did. Nothing vague about it, IMO.
:club: This is your exact pm..."No, you're not getting rolled.I've only got 6.71 on Stars. You'll get the money - I'm working up what I had left from the SHLHE table lastnight so I can chat in the Neg-O."Tell me where this says "I'll send u the money IMMEDIATELY since I should have shipped YESTERDAY after I lost...I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT!"Why do I need to wait for u to presumably "roll that up"? Why did I not PM back....wtf do I need to pm u back for? We didn't have a pre-arranged deal here where I said take your time in paying any losses...WHY DO I HAVE TO PM U TO GET PAID WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PAID IMMMMMMMMMMEDIATELY????????As for Jamie...he's his own man and I doubt he will come hunting you down on his birthday for the money. However, it's DISTURBING that u think his $50 debt shouldn't have been paid ALREADY and that u have some sorta credit line with him...I'm done w/ this schit.
I've only got 6.71 on Stars.
oh cool, I'm not on the shortest roll here.Anyone wana play right now on Tiger, I'm playing. Just looking to lose play money, though.

Oops, looks like I'm out for tonight, fellas.Heading to Commerce & Morongo instead.But I'm down for tomorrow - you cats have fun tonight.

why would you sit down at a table in a game that you have little to no experience in and play with other poeples money ??? that is just dumb, hopefully everything is squared away.
Um, 2-7 tourney, anyone? :)FWIW, it's not a very difficult game to begin with. I admit I did set a few of my hands wrong though.
As for Jamie...he's his own man and I doubt he will come hunting you down on his birthday for the money. However, it's DISTURBING that u think his $50 debt shouldn't have been paid ALREADY and that u have some sorta credit line with him...
Wrong. I swapped $11 with him a few months back to play in one of the Tuesday Neg-O's, but I told him I needed to finish the SnG I was in first. I bubbled it (6 max), told him I couldn't get the money to him. He told me not to worry about it. A few weeks later, I ask a college buddy who plays on AP if he had any $ on the site (not the first time I asked, but I've paid him back.) I get to $30, and I talk to Jamie. I "Dumped" it to him (since AP doesn't allow you to transfer if your balance goes below $25), he ships 19 to me on Stars, I reg for the Neg-O.Last month was my 2nd place finish in the 2-7 tourney. He gets the money for that too.It's not so much that I'm not going to pay him (he knows I will) - I've got a good track record with him when dealing with money. You haven't noticed how it's been a few days since the Chinese game and he hasn't said anything? Think before you start running your mouth please.
Um, 2-7 tourney, anyone? :)FWIW, it's not a very difficult game to begin with. I admit I did set a few of my hands wrong though.Wrong. I swapped $11 with him a few months back to play in one of the Tuesday Neg-O's, but I told him I needed to finish the SnG I was in first. I bubbled it (6 max), told him I couldn't get the money to him. He told me not to worry about it. A few weeks later, I ask a college buddy who plays on AP if he had any $ on the site (not the first time I asked, but I've paid him back.) I get to $30, and I talk to Jamie. I "Dumped" it to him (since AP doesn't allow you to transfer if your balance goes below $25), he ships 19 to me on Stars, I reg for the Neg-O.Last month was my 2nd place finish in the 2-7 tourney. He gets the money for that too.It's not so much that I'm not going to pay him (he knows I will) - I've got a good track record with him when dealing with money. You haven't noticed how it's been a few days since the Chinese game and he hasn't said anything? Think before you start running your mouth please.
Point is. Pay up when you lose.Want to play me for money?