1.) favorite snack food Cool Ranch Doritos2.) favorite non-krablar texas hold'em starting hand. Bitches3.) favorite movie boob shot Pushing Tin (Angelina Jolie)4.) mother's first name Rosemarie5.) ex girlfriends hair color + eye color + height Brown, Brown, 5 feet 66.) favorite non-whatarunaa superhero Captain AmericaTosasFinest (Milwaukee)I run like god too, let's make some monies. Plz K Thx BYE.
Wait, there is a boob shot of Angelina Jolie and I am unaware of it? I searched but cant find anything on it. Can someone link this??
Wait, there is a boob shot of Angelina Jolie and I am unaware of it? I searched but cant find anything on it. Can someone link this??
Yep, in the movie Pushing Tin.It's pretty hot, as she cheats on Billy Bob Thornton (her husband at the time), with John Cusack.

I actually haven't been to sleep yet but this thing has run long enough. The winners (in no particular order) are... stakes being shippled now play whatever 4.40 you want 70/30 no stakeback you keep the 70.mkaplan108 - 4ryanpricedotca - 2stupidkid - 6theregime - 3i fold08 - 1swift psycho - 5

Nice my Sharks won tonight, and I split won a home poker game and I won a stake yay. Ill probably play it tommoro afternoon so Im not tired. Obvs Alba is the best nipple shot. There is also a slight nipple shot of her in Good Luck Chuck and also her topless at a fashion show. If you search around for Alba and fashion show you will find the vid.

I actually haven't been to sleep yet but this thing has run long enough. The winners (in no particular order) are... stakes being shippled now play whatever 4.40 you want 70/30 no stakeback you keep the 70.mkaplan108 - 4ryanpricedotca - 2stupidkid - 6theregime - 3i fold08 - 1swift psycho - 5
Thanks. I'm in tourny #84959381 starting soon.
thanks for the stake i am in tourney 84983281
I had time to play yesterday, but for the next couple nights I have to finish up my senior thesis. I might end up playing as a break from working (don't worry though, I wouldn't play with your stake when I was too tired and unable to think right), but otherwise I won't be able to play until Friday.If that's a problem for whatever reason for you juggalo, let me know and I'll just ship you the stake back. Otherwise, thanks a lot and I'll see if I can score you a win.

well i am out final hand we were playing 75/150 i had 1100 and shipped it in with Q9s in an unopened pot on the button and got called from the small blind who had A7 and that is that. i feel i played well just unlucky in a few spots

drcossack (Scranton)I don't need to answer questions. My statistics speak for themselves.
this drcossack thing is a must in all stake threads, have one of the mods add it to the forum rules
You people need to grow the fuck up.BTW Gansey, you still owe me 2.30 from that UB tourney.

Online poker never ceases to amaze me. I dont get a hand for a while then finally get a playable hand. Flop top pair. Get it in on the turn with top pair and someone instacalls with 2nd pair and gutshot straight draw. Guess what pokerstars gives them their ****ing gutshot. What a joke.PokerStars Game #16785198454: Tournament #85030212, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2008/04/16 - 23:01:05 (ET)Table '85030212 7' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: MeettheDevil (3920 in chips) Seat 2: badfoot43 (2515 in chips) Seat 3: gaillynn01 (945 in chips) Seat 4: ostendorf52 (1090 in chips) Seat 5: fussy45 (2865 in chips) Seat 6: onewtcard (1405 in chips) is sitting outSeat 7: Ram4700 (1430 in chips) Seat 8: Big Dustin B (935 in chips) Seat 9: petsch17 (1595 in chips) MeettheDevil: posts small blind 15badfoot43: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Big Dustin B [Ts Ks]gaillynn01: calls 30ostendorf52 said, "love it"fussy45 said, "yes very pretty and quiet"ostendorf52: calls 30fussy45: folds onewtcard: folds Ram4700: folds ostendorf52 said, "i bet"Big Dustin B: raises 60 to 90petsch17: folds MeettheDevil: calls 75badfoot43: folds fussy45 said, "i am from montana tho"gaillynn01: calls 60ostendorf52: calls 60*** FLOP *** [3d Th 6s]MeettheDevil: checks gaillynn01: checks ostendorf52: checks Big Dustin B: bets 210MeettheDevil: folds ostendorf52 said, "what part?"gaillynn01: calls 210ostendorf52: folds *** TURN *** [3d Th 6s] [8c]fussy45 said, "missoula"ostendorf52 said, "oh"gaillynn01: bets 120Big Dustin B: raises 515 to 635 and is all-ingaillynn01: calls 515*** RIVER *** [3d Th 6s 8c] [9c]*** SHOW DOWN ***gaillynn01: shows [8h 7h] (a straight, Six to Ten)Big Dustin B: shows [Ts Ks] (a pair of Tens)gaillynn01 collected 2080 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2080 | Rake 0 Board [3d Th 6s 8c 9c]Seat 1: MeettheDevil (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 2: badfoot43 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: gaillynn01 showed [8h 7h] and won (2080) with a straight, Six to TenSeat 4: ostendorf52 folded on the FlopSeat 5: fussy45 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: onewtcard folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: Ram4700 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Big Dustin B showed [Ts Ks] and lost with a pair of TensSeat 9: petsch17 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)