**team Scooby Snacks**

Team Scooby SnacksTravisG (Heishe): Absolute sicko and should have won 20k last week in the 100kPoker Addict (Chek - Raise): Fear this man's check raise... as well as his avatar. (They both scare me alot)Fornicator1 (Fornicator1): I know nothing about this man except that he rapes 4.40's.GalloFX (GalloFx): Likes giving away chip sets and stuff. Vtlaxer09 (Vtlaxer09): Incompetent captain and organizer of this whole fiasco.Rivergirl (Rivergirl): Just got bumped into the starting lineup since Sheiky is sick and going to the hospital. (everyone wish him well)RIVERGIRL PLEASE PM ME ASAP/IM me at vtlaxer09!!!!!ps. trolls suck.

First person who posts in this thread who was eligible on the 100k thread but did not get drafted is on my team if rivergirl doesnt show.READY GO.edit: with more than 500 posts.

First person who posts in this thread who was eligible on the 100k thread but did not get drafted is on my team if rivergirl doesnt show.READY GO.edit: with more than 500 posts.
*cough* 2$ to the prize pool me thinks *cough*:club:(i think that was the rule wasn't it? if our drafts don't show and we have to pick another 2$ to the pp? forgive me if im wrong.. i just picked people that are able bodied being the no.1 requirement... seriously get well shieky)
*cough* 2$ to the prize pool me thinks *cough*:club:(i think that was the rule wasn't it? if our drafts don't show and we have to pick another 2$ to the pp? forgive me if im wrong.. i just picked people that are able bodied being the no.1 requirement... seriously get well shieky)
yes.. that is correct. unless rivergirl shows up.
BlkJakShelak (Toronto)
ok you're in. Im going to ship you teh 11.00... if rivergirl shows up.. ill post it in here.. but make sure u register when u get it.

5 Members: StupidKid, fornicator1, Vtlaxer09, BlkJakShelak, KentuckySlimI SEE YOU ARE U STUPID... IM ME NOW! oR CHECK UR PM'sEDIT: THANK YOU... please im me.

lol ok so i guess we're never seeing blkshk again... gg 11$.... anyone else with a highe rpost coutn wanna play??!? (who was on the initial draft list)
in
5 Members: StupidKid, fornicator1, Vtlaxer09, BlkJakShelak, KentuckySlimI SEE YOU ARE U STUPID... IM ME NOW! oR CHECK UR PM'sEDIT: THANK YOU... please im me.
nvm
Team Scooby Snacks Unchemistry