Turning Stone Ecpc

jesus i wish i could go soooooooo bad. this is such horseshit. its such perfect timing for me too... BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh F MARY JANE
<3Shouldn't your ban be lifted by then? I thought it was a year.
jesus i wish i could go soooooooo bad. this is such horseshit. its such perfect timing for me too... BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh F MARY JANE
speaking of which. . . will anyone have a hook up???
One year ban I believe ends sometime in late July or early August. I only know because I was there.
Were you now?
I wouldnt even try. I'm pretty sure some 2p2ers got caught also.I think my ban is lifted in august. Maybe i could give them a call and see what they could do.
lol, they probably won't even remember.
what happened to NNB?link?
cliffnotes:- about 8 people from fcp/2+2 were in BK's room during the sunday majors- I called zimmer and he said the room was full so I just played them in my room- Grinder magically left somehow- weed was smoked- alarm went nuts- someone tried to remove the alarm- cops- banned
cliffnotes:- about 8 people from fcp/2+2 were in BK's room during the sunday majors- I called zimmer and he said the room was full so I just played them in my room- Grinder magically left somehow- weed was smoked- alarm went nuts- someone tried to remove the alarm- cops- banned
dam sucks for you
hahahahi remember when i first heard the story from baxter. i was asking who was in the room, and he told me about how grinder leaves right before the swat team busts in.
lol, they probably won't even remember.
I would be utterly stunned if they remembered. We're not talking about James Caan here.FWIW, I'll be hitting up the Friday $500 tournament, would be nice to see those of you I met last August again.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahgod i really am the illest. i'll be there also
Grinder is a weirdo.